5♚

"Drake,Ryan,Luke and Steve,you all got a lot of explaining to do!" I yelled. Yup you heard me right Drake's alive he faked his death.

"OK,we knew you weren't a good actor,so we had to made it look real. So yeah we played with your emotions. Luke right here is an actor" I snort "I'm aware of that!, you know what none of you guys talk to me until I say when!" I then stormed upstairs.

Knock knock "Jess can we cone in?" I roll my eyes "no none of you can't"

"Guys go downstairs,I got this" Ryan knocked on the door "Jess let me in" I scoff "as if I would"

"Then you leave no choice" he then kicked off the door don't worry Mr door you'll get your revenge. "What?" I snapped,he kept walking to me his eyes grey eyes darkened "R...Ry...Ryan?" He kept walking to me silently "you're freaking me out" I started to step back my back hit the wall. I took in a deep breath. I quickly ran around him and then ran to his room. Before I could close the door he stepped in and closed it himself. He's still silent,and started looking at me like a lion hunting it's prey. Dear God, why did I chose today to keep malice with my bipolar boyfriend. (I know he isn't bipolar I'm just exaggerating)

I gulped nervously "Ry..Ryan" he started walking towards me but now I saw what was happening. His eyes were filled with lust. Wait...oh my God why did I change into my short shorts and crop top.

I was about to say something when his lips came smashing on mine. After 5 minutes he pulled out "you're so damn beautiful." I blushed he started to kiss me again. But this time it was different,this time it was definitely turning me on. I wrap my legs around his waist and my hand running through his hair,he laid me on his bed and hovered over me and continued kissing. He then started to suck on my neck I let out a moan. OMG  this is torture I hate it when he tease me. So I flipped and I was now hovering over him. I started rubbing his length and was kissing him. He growled in my mouth when I touched his soft spot. I smirked knowing it.  He got hard and stiff OMG!!!  I'm giving my boyfriend a boner,this got to be fun. I then put my hands on his waist band and pull down his boxers. I then squeeze him gently "Jess" he moaned I smirked evilly I kept squeezing him until I lower my head. I licked his tip just to continue to tease him "Jess I cum too quick when you do that" he said through his pants. I licked him one last time then took him in.

After he cum,I cleaned him up with my tongue then went to lie beside him. "Jess I want to make you feel good" I just nod knowing he's asking to permission to taste me. He then went to the edge if the bed. He widen my legs and then he hid his head in between them. He licked my clit I let out a moan "Ryan" I moan I held on to the sheet like my life depends on it  I'm close "Ryan I'm close" he stopped licking me and inserted 2 fingers inside me  "Ryan!" I screamed I was close he started to pump harder and faster. After I cum he cleaned me up.

He lied beside me and then kissed my forehead. I took up the duvet and covered myself while he joined me. AHHHH
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇩
"Jess wake up you have approximately 5 minutes to get ready" I groan "I don't wanna go to school" he sighed. I open my eyes "Ryan,Ryan" he left without me. What a MF

I parked in the parking lot. I was walking down the hall when I over heard a conversation, I know I shouldn't be eavesdropping but curiosity got the best of me. "Brianna,you know I love you and I can't wait until I come over tonight"

"What about that Jessica girl?"

"I don't care,just lie yo her like other times" I gasp.

I backed away slowly and went to the bathroom to bawl my eyes out. "Why?!" I stayed in the bathroom until it was lunch time.

I open the cafeteria door and walk in,I sat at a table all by myself

SHIT PLEASE DON'T read