2♚

"Damn you alarm clock" I mumbled as I hit the snooze button. My feet touched the soft fluffy rug,I made my to the bathroom I groan. I stepped into the shower and took a warm bath. After I stepped out of the shower with my towel wrapped around me. I let out a shriek when I saw Ryan sitting on the edge of my bed "hello there Jess" I glared at him,believe me if looks could kill he would've died harshly "what the f-" I was cut off by my phone I took it up.

Oh no...

"Adams" even though I'm no longer an agent,I still answer my phone that way when the agency called. They told me that Mr Evans,my 2nd father well...you know what I mean after my father's death he was treated me as his own even though he has a son I heard that he recruited his son I believe his name was Raymond or something

"Hey Jess how have you been?" I smiled when I heard my boss's voice

"I'm doing great you?"

"Well I miss my daughter otherwise I'm great"

"Good to hear. So what's up?"

"Um..."

"Steve.." I say getting panicked

"We want you back at the agency so you and my son can get the new villains at your school"

"Wait your son attends my school?, I come there right after school see you later"

We exchange our goodbyes and then hung up. "Who was that?" I forgot he was in my room "Um..my.... Um...uncle..yea my uncle. Why are even in my room I want you out in 3..2..1." He still didn't move "I'm here to give you a ride to school since it's the good and neighbourly thing to do" I frowned "no I have a car " he chuckled nervously "someone,...by..the name of....Ryan.... may have punctured your....tire.." my eyes widened "you what!!! First you call me a bitch,then you punctured my tires!!! Unbelievable!! " I was steaming how dare he "I'm sorry I just wanted you to get an excuse to go to school with me" I looked at him "well,your plan hasn't work,I'll walk and get out my room!" I snapped still angry. He got up and went through my window. I let out a heavy breath and took my box from under my bed this box is my 'agent box' that have 'Adams' on top. I went through the pictures I have finally made up my mind,if dad was alive he would've want me to continue to do my job. I got ready and went downstairs.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡
As I went through the alley with my car I stop at the dead end and placed my ID in front of the wall I saw a figure going in through the other entrance. I drove in and hide behind some boxes. The figure came inside and before it could do anything else I attacked it and it fell wincing in pain."ow!!" Wait I know that voice anywhere "Ryan!!" He looked at me
in shock "Jessica?" He then smirked "are you stalking me" I snort "keep dreaming" "you 2 know each other?" I turn around seeing Steve "Steve!!" I shout as I ran over to him. "Hey dad you were right her being good at fighting" "dad,he's your son?!!" I asked that explains the last name an-....ohh Steve told me that his son name was Ryan he didn't tell me anything about Raymond. "So Jess,you ready to continue where you left off?" I smiled widely "yup" he smiled wider "great" "so the villain goes to your school and is your age it's two of them actually,the girl name is Ashley Collins and the boy's name is Caleb Sanchez" I gasp no..Caleb can't be a villain "what wrong Jess?" "He's... he's my....e...e...e.." they both looked at me "spit it out Jess!" Ryan says getting angry "did he hurt you?" He asked cautiously but angrily oh Ryan you have no idea was what I wanted to say "he's.... m..m..my...e..e...ex" they both exchange looks by the time returned their focus to me tears were spilling "Jess are you OK?" I sniff "Steve is my room still available I need to rest" he nod and looked at me concerned I walked towards my room Ryan was about to follow me when Steve hold him back he knows me so well.

"No!!" I screamed as I saw the men beat the shit out of Tyler,my ex partner "Tyler run!" He just took the beating I let out scream when one of the men shot him in his stomach.

"Jess!" "Jess!" I opened my eyes seeing Ryan. I was crying and my throat felt dry from all the screaming. "Care to explain? You've been like this since last night" I swatted his hands away very pissed not at him but at myself "why Ryan,why can't everyone who I love stay alive or stay in my life!?" I asked as I went to bathroom to wash my face. "Jess their just dreams don't take them seriously anyways the guys ate downstairs waiting for you" I gave him questionably look and he catch on "Chase and Luke are apart if the agency" "wow a lot has changes have been made" he smirked that gor- bad Jess bad Jess I followed him and went downstairs.

"Dude" that's all that came out of Luke's mouth when he saw me I changed into my leather jeans with a black crop top with my leather jacket.
(See outfit up top) I blushed and took up my weapons. We were getting ready for training.

We entered the training room,I go over to the punching bag and took off jacket and threw it to the ground. I turned around looking at the boys who were gawking at me "what?" I asked raising my brows "nothing" they say as they snapped back in reality I smirked then started training.

HOPE YOU GUYS VOTE 4 MORE.
AND DON'T FORGET 2 COMMENT

LOVE Y'ALL♡♡♡♡