8♔

I was walking down the lonely and deserted hall when I was suddenly yanked into the janitor's closet. "How dare you choose him over me?!!!" Of course its Ryan. "No, you see only a fool won't see that Ian and I aren't dating you asshole so stay the fuck out of my social life!" I snapped "now if you don't mind go back to your bit-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. And the worst thing I am kissing back! This can't be happening. I push him off and slap him in the face even though I miss those lips. Damn girl get a hold of yourself.

I can't I miss him

You really miss that son of a bitch!

Is there a problem.

When are you going to accept the fact that this motherfucker cheated on you

Oh..yea you're right,but-

No buts you're not going to take him back and that's final.

I snap out of it and stormed out of the closet. "Jess wait!" I quickly bend the corner and list myself in to see of teenagers. "Jessi" thank you lord. I stop and for Ian to catch up with me. "You OK?,I mean,you look like you're about to punch someone hard. "Jessica Steve needs to see us today" I turn around "OK I'll be there,thanks guys" I say as I waved at Luke and Drake.

I entered my last class for the day,history, I sat and wait for Mr Johnson to arrive.
*******
"Freedom!!" I shouted as the bell rang I completely ignored the weird looks I got. Damn people get on with your boring lives. I took up my bag and walked to my locker. After taking out my books for homework I make my way to the school's parking lot. Just then I heard riot "fight,fight,fight!" I all I heard but for me,curiosity is my best friend. I make my way to the crowd. I peeked and saw a brunette and a blonde fighting. I then registered that they were both Ian and Ryan. Wow they're fighting over me I feel...special. go on boys fight for the woman you both love.

You mean their moms?

What the...where the hell did you come from?!

Shut up! How can you feel special at a moment as this. Their hurting each other for chocolete's sake! Hello? Earth to Jessica the luney

OK fine I'll go in and part them.

I then push through the crowd and went in between. "Jess move yo ass out of the way!" Ryan glared at me.

Oh no he didn't!

Oh, but he did. The bastard just gave you a glare and you gonna take! Is this really how a raised you miss Adams I'm very disappointed.

OK OK I'll deal with him.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Ian snapped before I could open my mouth.

Ryan smirked "what are you gonna do about it James? I really want to know" Ian was about to punch him when I gained control. I stepped on Ian's foot he's really lucky that I just only stepped on his foot in this situation. I then slapped Ryan in the face "that is for talking to me like I'm your blonde bitcho and this...." I say as I kicked him in his cactus (hey don't judge the way he acts its almost as if his dick's a cactus )"......is for fighting over stupidness. Isn't your pants big enough to hold that dick of yours? I mean, it's now in your personality!! Goddamn Ryan what can't you understand when I say 'it's over,I'm done' I don't want anything to do with an asshole as you" I looked at Ian "go home,I'll see you tonight"I'm a badass bitch that's right I give orders you follow. I then looked at Ryan,my view became blurry "it's over" I let my tears fall and then turn to go to my car. "Jess wait!" I turn around "Ryan,what the fuck do you want?" I snapped "I'm sorry,OK I'm sorry I talked to you that way and I'm sorry I cheated but please,I need you back" I laughed bitterly "you never know what you got until it's gone huh? Well guess what,you just lost me,I don't want you to speak to me,nor look at me,am I clear?" I then turn "Jess wait!" I looked at him one last time "Ryan goodbye" I then let the tears flow freely. I couldn't fight it,so I walk over to him and hug him. He hugged me back and place his chin on my head "Jess I'm so sorry,I...I" I pull out of the hug and went to my car and drove off.
***********************************
RYAN

I just can't believe it,I lost her,I lost Jessica Adams, I can't believe I'm so fucked up!!!! "AHHHHHH!" Shout as I continue to trash my room. "Son are you OK?" I looked at my father who had a worried expression on his face. "I lost her dad,I can't believe that she doesn't want me in her life!!" I kneeled with my face buried in my palm. "Dad I really don't know what came over me the day I chose to cheat on her" he widened his eyes "you what?!!!" I looked at him. With a full blow dad punch me in the face "I really deserve that" I say holding my nose. "Son,I can't believe you did that,you know all the hurt she went through,you know that was the reason she left Caleb." I sighed "I know dad,as I said before I don't really know what came over me" he got up "meet us downstairs in 2" I nod and fell back on my bed. I just can't believe that I fucked up.!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BANDAGE DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES YOU SAY SORRY JUST FOR SHOW- TAYLOR SWIFT.
---------------------------------------
Jessica

I park my car in Ian's drive way. I rang the doorbell and Kelly,his maid opened it "Jessica,dear come on in, Ian's upstairs" I smiled "thanks Kelly" I make my way to Ian's room. Ian's room's always dark,so since it's full moon the moonlight shine beautifully into his room. "Thought you weren't coming" I could hear his husky but low voice that made me shivered. He then make his way over to me "close the door" I did as told and took a bold step. I don't know why,but I just feel...ugh afraid,not really but if you are in a dark room with a sexy boy whose hair is wet from the shower and only have on his sweat- OK too much information. He sat on a chair by his bed,and I make my way over to him,every step cautious. I then stoop to his level and look him in the eye OK he look at me but just stared at his face. I look at his right cheek there was a scar. "OMG Ian I'm sorry he did that to you!" I exclaimed. I reach for his face and touch the bruise he flinched and then hissed "sorry" I was about to remove my hand when he held on to it. He then brought his face closer I was lost in his hazel eyes. My heart is finding a way to escape my chest. I close my eyes as our noses brush against each other,OK Jess you can do this "whooooo" we quickly parted from each other and look at the door. "Damn Jake you couldn't keep your mouth close huh?" Lilly glared at him "sorry,but they are so Damn cute,they remind me of us" by now I'm blushing furiously "guys come on...I mean have I ever disturb you when you guys are making out" Ian say as the guys walk in and close the door behind them. "Hey" I say as I hugged Lilly "so what brings you guys here?" Ian ask "oh well,we got engaged-" my eyes widen "what?!" The three of them laughed "typical Jake" I then found that it was a joke. "But seriously what cause you 2 to come here and disturb my making out session with my beautiful girlfriend" I slap him on chest trying to hide my blush. "Oh,well we kinda came for," Jake say as he smile nervously "it's...it's Ryan,you see,is in the...hospital and.." I gasp "JAKE SPILL OR ELSE I'M GONNA KICK IT OUT YO ASS!!" I shout I was very impatient I stormed out and made my way to the hospital.
*************
"WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU GUYS CALL ME? WHY DIDN'T YOU SEND ME ON THE MISSION WITH HIM? THIS IS ALL MY DAMN FAULT,I SHOULD HAVE NEVER COME BACK TO THE AGENCY,I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SAY YES TO RYAN!! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!" Steve hugged me "honey it's ok. You can go see him if you want" I went to the room Ryan was currently in. "Ryan,please wake up,please" I say as I started to sob. Just then

Time stop

His heart stopped beating

He's gone

Ryan is no more

"NOOOOO!!" I screamed as they literally pulled me out of the room.

I was excused so I went straight over to Ian's and cried as he comforted me.

I can't believe Ryan is dead. I've made my decision I'm going to stop being an agent and I'm gonna move on with my life. I don't want anyone else hurt or dead.

BEFORE Y'ALL KILL ME,I JUST WANT Y'ALL TO KNOW THAT I CANT WRITE A STORY WITHOUT A SAD MOMENT. SO I'M SORRY IF I'M HURTING ANYONE.

AND PLEASE, IF Y'ALL GONNA GIVE ME ANY COMMENTS THAT IS GONNA HURT MY FEELINGS JUST KINDLY SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASSES.

OTHERWISE LOVE Y'ALL ♡♡♡♡