1♛

Walking through the halls of St Louis High with my head stuck in my schedule, I heard whispers come on people I'm not that important I just kept walking. I still had my head stuck in the paper when I bumped into something hard "can't you look where you're going" I heard a deep voice snapped looks like I'm not the only one on my period "I'm so sorry I was just trying to find my class" I say. "ugh you're so clumsy!" He exclaimed "excuse me?" I say as I can feel my anger boiling "im sorry Mr 'pissed' but,it's not my fault your period came" I say earning a deadly glare from him. I was not suppose to draw attention but he was begging for it. "Just leave the bitch alone and let's go I heard one of his minions I snapped my head in his direction "anyone here who's a bitch it's you Bob " I say as I also earn a glare from him. "I don't have time for this do you know where room 300 is?" I asked in my sweetest voice. None of them answered I was about to walk off when I heard "yea bitch it's best if you go" I turned around looking for the owner of the voice I walked up to him and slapped him "don't you dare call me a bitch you asshole!" I heard gasps but I don't care he may the baddest of the baddest but I can't tolerate assholes like him.

I opened the door and stepped in "miss Adams been expecting you please take a seat" I nod and search for a seat but I was very angry when I saw the only seat was the one beside the boy who I slapped. I took in a deep breath and strolled over to the seat. I sat down not daring to make eye contact. "We meet again" I turn my head toward him "what do you want?" I snapped "listen here missy, I am still pissed that you slapped me and no one does that and get away" I chuckled then change to my serious expression "and no one calls me bitch and gets away with it,I'm pretty sure I demonstrated that" he scowled I just smirked and doodle some characters from spongebob squarepants who knew English could be so boring.

it was now lunch time since I have no friends I wasn't hungry,I just went to my locker and occupying myself "oh look that little prick is here all alone the right time" I turn around to see the hot jerk smirking along with his totally cute and hot friends (but not as cute as him) wait why am I drooling over assholes!!! Bad Jess bad Jessica! I was now back in reality "what do you assholes want from me?" I snapped as I slammed my locker shut. "Its payback baby,payback" does these boys even know I was an undercover agent I just chuckled and walk up to them I hold him around his neck and then brought his head to my face since he was taller. "I'm sorry" I cooed he then wrapped his hands around my waist that's your cue Jess I kneed him in his prized jewel he then fell to the floor "it's called do mess with this girl buddy" I say as I walked off.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I opened the door and walked inside my house my mom has been working extra hours to avoid me. I can't blame her because if it was possible I'll be avoiding myself. I sighed and walk upstairs to my room they we're still boxes i haven't empty yet,since we moved in yesterday a little girl from next door gave us cookies and they were delicious. I drop myself on my bed and then dose off.

"Jess I need you to take the west wing" I smiled "OK dad" I then went to the west wing I heard a deep voice behind me I turned around seeing a tall man holding a gun "any last words?" I was about to take out my gun when he shot me in the heart

I woke up panting and sweating I realise that it was now night so I went to the window and open it. I was shocked to see that asshole on the roof with his head down was he crying? OMG the school's bad boy is crying. I cleared my throat he looked up,"wait you're my new neighbour unbelievable" I frowned "unfortunately wait,I didn't get your name" he smirked

Hot I know

No

Don't deny

Bleh I hate you subconsciousness

"I'm Ryan and you are...?"
"Jessica but you can call me Jess"
'So Jess" he stressed my name "why were you screaming?" I look shocked "none of your business why are you up?" He looked hurt "just......star gazing " I knew he was lying I closed the window and then went to take a shower.