In Comes Mei

Too bad for Chopper the Kevin, it seemed that my arms magically decided to feel divine. As a matter of fact, they had never felt so good. Without warning, my hand shot up, catching his fist in thin air. His hit was strong though, and my feet dug into the ground at the force shoved upon me. Kevin’s eyes widened momentarily, and his mouth hung open. “H…How?”

    I shrugged. “I dunno.” Smirking at his dumbfounded face, I swooped to the ground, kicking my feet across his ankles, full of sudden adrenalin. He fell to the ground in a thunderous heap, letting out a massive, ‘Ughnts!’ when he did so. Scowling, he grabbed my ankle, pulling it out from under me.

    I fell on my rump, and, in the fall, the skirt of my dress fluttered skyward, giving Kevin a flash of something I will never forget for as long as I live.

    “Why you…insufferable…rotten…disgusting…improperly named…evil…ugly…pervert… I outta slaughter you and feed the rest to Mittens for what you just did, you hear me?” I growled, adjusting myself and placing a knee on Kevin’s chest, pinning him to the ground. I poked him right in the nose. “If you don’t tell us what the heck you’re doing here and then scram, I’ll rip off you’re softies. Do. You. Under. Stand!?”

    Chopper the Kevin, who, mind you, was red as a beet, nodded enthusiastically. “Lady Saturn sent me to disable you!” he screeched holding his hands up in surrender when I placed a kunai to his throat. I pressed down a little harder. “Saturn is our leader! She’s making us protect the…the…”

     I blinked, sitting up. No massive guy like this was going to give away information at the sight of an angered teenage girl with bubble gum hair for goodness sake! My blade still at his throat, I shot Hinata a glance. Hinata blinked, forcing her amazed eyes away from my just-broken-and-suddenly-healed arms to look me in the face. I gave her a glare, then scanned the trees around me. She seemed to get the gist, because her eyes became webbed, twinkling in the essence of her jutsu. “Byakugan,” she whispered, studying the current location of the other ninja.

    Her eyes widened, and she whipped to her left, where Sakura was tending to Shino’s jaw. “Sakura!” she screeched, lurching toward the medical ninja. Sakura wasted no time, grabbing Shino in her arms and leaping away. Less than a second later, a girl with short, light brown hair came crashing down right were Sakura had previously been. She turned her head, revealing a pretty face, ruined by a massive scar that ran from the left side of her forhead, through her eye, which was made milky from lack of sight, all the way down to her chin. Her right working eye shone like blood, a deep red in color. “You messed up my attack!” she hissed, the eye glimmering for a moment.

    Kevin began to inch toward the girl under my grip, and I made sure to get the point that he needed to stay put through by barely breaking the skin of his neck with the point of my kunai. “Mei, what are you doing?” he growled.

    “We’re doing what Saturn said to do. Saturn is having us do what Kyoko wanted to do. You know what I’m saying?”

    “…”

    “Duh, silly. We’ve all come here to kill them.”