Chakra

Kevin held onto the scroll for dear life, watching the scene beneath them. His navy blue hair fell into his face, and he used a huge, burly hand to wipe it away. Saturn, their beautiful leader, with her snowy white hair and dangerous silver eyes, had always been one to immediately agree with whatever idea popped into her demented little sister Kyoko’s head.

    Kyoko chuckled loudly, her wide green eyes glaring happily down at the scene beneath them. The Aburame had been taken out by their pupil, who was down himself. Like Kyoko had suggested, the group of intruders was to be killed.

    And soon.                                                                                                                                                        

    There were six shinobi on their team: Saturn, the beautiful and smart leader; Kyoko, the maniacal and hated younger sibling of Saturn;  Kevin, who was just there for the sake and a chance to get a glimpse of the scroll; Gou, the man who looked like a woman, who wanted nothing more than to be with Saturn;  Rakuyou, who just hated any goody-two-shoes shinobi he came near, and Mei, who was abused by her father and takes her anger out on other people.

    All of them just wanted to help Saturn. She was their light. She was their everything. Their similarities in jutsus and abilities brought them to her, and she would always be there for them.

    Rakuyou specialized in the manipulating chakra, and he had used that on one of the Sand shinobi that was aiding in the attempt to steal the scroll. It didn’t last long, but the boy had managed in giving the Aburame a concussion. Now they had to find a different approach.

   Mei’s mousy brown head bobbed up next to Kevin, the scar on her left cheek distracting his eyes from her beauty. “They have a Jinchuuriki with them the Nine Tails,” she whispered, her blood red eyes swirling with knowledge. Her abilities to read chakra without Byakugan fit right into their team, and were coming in handy. “They are all formidable ninja. Not to mention we are extremely outnumbered.”

    To anyone watching, it would have looked like she were talking to Kevin, but they all knew better. Saturn was listening intently from a distance, most likely plotting something big.

   Her voice rang through each of their heads.

    Gou, you go next, she said, and Gou smiled, his plump lips looking like they came off a model. A woman model. His long, black ponytail didn’t help, nor his long, feminine eyelashes. Putting his appearance aside, this guy was all man. He loved a lady, would do anything for her, and was even giving his life. The lady was simply not returning the affection.

   “Yes, my love,” he whispered, holding out his hands. Nearly invisible green smoke slithered toward a girl in the group. She had brown hair, and was hugging a dark-pink-haired girl that had a big part in the plan. Soon, the smoke seemed to surround her, unnoticed. Suddenly, her grip on the girl she was hugging tightened, until her rosy victim screaming, gasping for air, slapping at the arms surrounding her, limply trying to get free.

    The plan was going perfectly.