Twenty five years later.

I had been very busy searching for any information on the Union in the last 25 years. The group which had once stolen my research and had created the dark spear. It didn't surprise me one bit that the traitors had joined it and from what I Knew the werewolves were working with them. If that wasn't bad enough they were using my old research notes that they had found around 75 years ago. Sure they were old but it had helped the union grow in leaps and bounds.

There sacrifice of human life was disgusting. They wouldn't even try get their formulas right before testing. But on the bright side they had not noticed when I had taken my own samples from one of there werewolf tests subjects. There security was very lacking and all human. A simple mind wipe was enough to get in and out. I'd also managed to free a number of test subjects by writing them off as dead. Which wasn't to far fetched as most of them were only hanging on by a thread when I got them out.

I lay down on the cold rocks still feeling light headed and week from my latest experiment. I was still alive but I had no idea if it had worked. An experiment was unlikely to kill me thanks to the dark spear but it also was more risky as I had a chance of losing control.

I stood and hobbled to the chair at my desk. Reaching for a vial and a knife I made a small nick in my wrist and let my blood run catching it in the vial. I set it aside for later and closed my eyes. I would try get some rest, well as much as the Dark Spear would allow. I awoke a few hours later feeling more mentally drained but less sore and tired. I couldn't wait to be back with my master, if only so I could get a full nights sleep. I hadn't slept a full night since I had started experimenting as it always thought the Dark Spear into a fit. It was time to see if my latest experiment had worked. I grabbed the knife again and nicked my arm, then started counting. In five seconds there was nothing left but a pink line. Werewolves definitely had nobles beat here and now I did too. It had taken me a year alone to get this right but I knew I would need all the strength I could get when I faced off against my enemy.

I waited a week before leaving my lab. I took every precaution I could with my new place. I had to many notes and tests going for my to be able to take it with me. It was times like this I wished I was back in my Masters mansion with only us around.

I shoved the boulder back in place and set off back down the mountain. It was time to start my long term mission and the first one I was going to kill was Zarga Siriana. I had managed to get his location out of a messenger boy who was leaving one of the labs. It was pure luck that it just ran into my hand. It would take me less then a day to get there at a little above human pace. I hopped to make it just in time to ring the diner bell.

I travel mainly off the path as it was out of sight, detouring to avoid any towns or humans I sensed near by. I didn't bother to greet any of the guards but just knocked on the big wooden door to his stone house. I wondered how much he missed his noble land after living in this dump for the last few years.

When they didn't get the door within the second I summoned my Dark Spear watching its power hit the building causing it to shake.

I let out a laugh as the guards ran. Oh how much I was going to enjoy this.

"Knock, knock. Seventh elder are you home" I shouted as I broke down the door. How un respectful of them not to answer the door.

I jumped back as Zarga made his presence known by slinging his soul weapon at me.

"What are you doing here Frankenstein"

"I'm greeting the seventh elder the way a traitor should be"

"I never thought you would still be alive"

"Did you forget your union are trying to create something like me but failed. Where a human me succeeded centuries ago"