Fallen Angel

I didn't leave my room till three days had gone past. I would catch bits of sleep here and there but mainly I turned my thoughts to the past where it had just been my Master and me.

I was now feeling more like myself as I entered the main room.

"So the fallen angel awakes"
"Why do dogs bark so much when people enter a room"

We both laughed. Master would be surprised at that.
"I'm heading out today to one of there labs to see if I can get any information. Will you be joining me"
"I got nothing better to do"

With a quick change of clothes I was set. We stuck off the paths so we could travel at inhuman speed. It still took us half a day to get there.

"Here take one just in-case"

I chucked him a bottle of the lower doss pills I had made when he first showed up. He took one and chucked it back, which just showed how much he had come to trust me.

It was easy enough to get into the building and once in I quickly changed clothes to that of white and gold that the union elders wore. I kept my head high as we past humans none of them dared to look our way.

"You make a fine noble" Muzaka said after a group of humans passed.

"I learned from the best"

It didn't take long to find one of there labs. Three tanks were in the centre of the room each one holding a person. Now that I looked closer only one was human the other was a werewolf and a noble.

"Why is there one of my people in that"
"They need materials from him for there tests"
"How dare he let one of my people become that"

It was at that moment that one of the human scientists entered.

"What are you doing here"
"I am an elder I go where I please"

He bowed and I could see him shaking from here.
"My apologies sir. I didn't relies you were one"
"Look before you speak next time now. The stats on this wolf are to low, we need a different wolf"
"I was just thinking that this morning"
"I see, good I will take him off your hands as I have a new drug I wish to try on him. Now go and get me any of the data for the last month"

He hurried from the room.

I held up my hand not looking at Muzaka. Once the human was back I took the sheets and dismissed him. Once he left I turned to see Muzaka looking like he wanted to rip someone apart.

"They are just throwing away my people"

"Hurry up and get him out we need to get him to my lab quickly so I can fix him up"

He was out and ready to go in less then a minuets and on the move. It took us less time to reach back to the lab. Muzaka had been pushing us to the point I had to almost call on more power.

I spent the next week working on the wolf as it was touch and go through out the time. It seamed as I fixed one problem another showed it's self. I flopped exhausted near the fire as Muzaka stayed near the wolves who was on his bed.

"He should be fine now. Most of it has healed, we just have to wait for him to wake up"

Muzaka nodded though he seamed less stressed.

As if sensing our conversation, he awoke with a grown. I stood and looked him over.

"How are you feeling"
He looked shocked at my question and I didn't blame him if the union had had him for a while.
"Good sir"
"That's good now I need you to tell me why you were chosen as a test subject"
"I wasn't strong enough sir"