Soul Weapon

'Frankenstein, wake up'
"Master"

It took me a few seconds to realise what was going on.
'I shall hear from you next full moon'
Yes Master.
'Frankenstein I release your seal till you have gotten rid of the traitors '

He faded from my head as the door disappeared. I stood, noting that for once there was no damage left in my wake. I only stopped once to peer out the window my Master had once stood at. Would we ever stay here again or would he choose to stay in the human world for the rest of our life.

I left the mansion and sealed it up.
"I will see you next time"

Once I got to the gate where the guard normally stood I found Gejutel waiting there.

"Frankenstein are you not staying here"
"No I will return back to the humans till next full moon"
"You know you have every right to stay there"
"How can I when those who have hurt my master are still breathing"
"You humans are always on the move"
"So what is her answer"
"My lord says that she is willing to let you into the study under supervision"
"Sure I would like Ragar's eldest son then"

It would make it easier to get information about why his soul weapon was not complete.
"I will go and get him, I trust you know the way to the study and will not cause any trouble in there before he gets there"

We split up as I set off for the study.

It was mid day by the time Rajak showed up. The study would take me months to go through with all the books in it but most of the books I had needed were found on his desk in a neat pile. In that stack was journals full of notes. Some of it was so smart that If it wasn't for how long it took them I would have been impressed. Some of it was just down right stupid. Why split a soul weapon instead of making a new one.

I was lounging in a chair reading when Rajak stepped in.

"Good you're here"
He raised an eyebrow at me.
"I asked for you as I could tell your soul weapon was incomplete"
"How could tell"
"If I had not already versed it before I might not of but I had and it wasn't nearly strong enough"

He didn't deny it only stared at me.
"Your father did a very stupid thing not getting me to help. But it was so like him to give each of his sons a weapon that I find myself feeling stupid for not predicting it"
"You must of known my father well"
"Yes, He was one of the only nobles who looked at me and didn't treat me like a human. Now back on topic. I can only guess from my own experience with my weapon that Soul weapons have some kind of mind of there own. To separate a mind is to make it unstable"

I waited for him to agree.
"Yes that is about right"
"I cant figure out why your father didn't ask his weapon to chose you as its host and turn himself into a new one"

He stared bug eyes at me.
"I have never heard of anyone asking it anything"
"See this is why I call you nobles stupid. If it had no thought process then it wouldn't be able to chose its next host of the blood line if the leader died suddenly"

"How did you come up with that in only one afternoon"
"You seam to forget that I am much older then I look. I admit that my plan isn't proven just theory but It makes more sense than to split it"
"But wouldn't it still leave it unstable when the user gives it up"
"I wouldn't think so as it is of it's own choice to move to the next host and not be torn leaving pieces scattered"

"Now as you sit here watching me read I want you to concentrate on reaching out to it. Once you do that then we can work something out"
He seemed to still be in shock as he took his seat by the window. It was a long afternoon of going through book after book.