ヘ32ヘ

ヘSpecial Chapterヘ

Seokmin's pov

I just watched as both Deurim and her appa entered the elevator and left. I sighed and looked at eommonim.

"I hope she wont be too sad and hurt,"
"I hope so too. I cant stand looking at her like that," I sighed.

Eommonim nodded and I knew she felt bad for Deurim but it was her son's favour that she just had to do.

"Im going to meet him again," I told eommonim before I entered the ward.

There lied Mingyu with an oxygen mask. Bruises were visible at every part of his skin that was exposed. His hand weakly typed something on his phone.

Both Mingyu and Deurim are hurting and I felt sad about it. I couldnt do anything. I truly understand Mingyu so I cant talk to him about letting Deurim meet him.

No boyfriend wants their girlfriend to see them in such bad condition.

"I told you to just stay at home," I sighed. "This wouldnt have happen if you listen to me. Deurim gave you a warning too but you're just not bothered to listen to our advice,"

Mingyu just ignored me and continued typing. Then he pressed the send button and put his phone right beside him. He then looked at me and just smiled slightly.

"I hope she wont be angry at me," I can faintly hear him say through the oxygen mask.

"She's not angry at you," I sighed. "I know that for sure," I told him.

Mingyu nodded slowly and looked at the ceiling.

"How long then will I recover?" He asked.

"3 weeks must be the least with this condition of yours,"

"That long?" Mingyu sighed. "I wanna meet Deurim, I miss her so bad,"

"Thats just the least Mingyu," I told him.

Mingyu sighed again and I just stared at him.

"Dont you have your finals coming?"

"You seriously need to remind me of that," Mingyu rolled his eyes.

"Yea, but to make yourself feel less guilty for not allowing Deurim to see you, just take this not meeting Deurim thing as a way to let her study," I shrugged. "You do know that you guys spend so much time together that she rarely studies now,"

"We do study, but I got distracted easily," Mingyu smiled. "Deurim looks so cute when she's so focused on studying,"

"You're so gay,"

"Hey hey, only Deurim can call me gay,"

"Okay what the hell,"

"What? I said that just because when Deurim calls me gay, I could tease her of dating a gay," he tried to shrug but stopped immediately as he winced.

"Stop moving stupid, your injuries are still new,"

Mingyu just let out a scowl and I just stared with concern.

"Dont you think, somehow, Deurim's presence would make you less in pain?"

Mingyu looked at me still with the scowl plastered on his face.

"If she wont cry then her presence would make me in less pain. But if she cries, the pain would be worse to handle,"

I sighed and nodded.

"I hope no guys would flirt her when Im away from her,"

"Dude, seriously now?" It was my turn to roll my eyes.