Chapter Five

Karlee's P.O.V

"Are you and you're friends doing anything for Kieran's birthday?" Luke asked me as soon I walked down stairs this morning.

"I don't know. I hope not... I still have a bad feelings about Kieran." I told him as I grabbed my bag off the counter. "Anyway, I'll see you people later. Bye!"

I headed out the front door and into my car, planning on stopping at the GrindHouse before school.

***

"Thank you." I said as I got my coffee handed to me.

"Hey." I heard someone speak up, I looked over and seen Eli.

"Oh, hey." I responded as I walked over to him, I noticed a sheet of paper in front of him with the questions about the cafe and such. "Is that a job application?"

"Yeah, it wouldn't completely suck working together... would it?" He asked me, I shook my head with a small smile.

"Not at all." I told him as I walked over to where the sugar and flavor was for the coffee.

"Hey, so I was thinking that maybe you, Emma and I could do something for Kieran's birthday tonight." Eli told me as I picked up some sugar and put it in my coffee.

"I don't know, I kind of hate your cousin... so..." I told him. "Besides, didn't he say he wanted to do something romantic with Emma? Just the two of them? Because that's what Emma told me."

"It's Kieran though, he's never gonna ask Emma to throw him a big party. Even if that is what he wants." Eli told me.

I put the lid on my coffee and turned to him, "I have a feeling he told you he didn't want a party, but if you do throw him a party it'll make him annoyed." I told Eli a smile growing on my face as I thought about it. "I'm in."

"Good. We still got time to convince Emma to throw him one." Eli told me.

*****************

-I'm skipping the rest of the episode. Sorry!-

Karlee's P.O.V

Kieran's birthday party didn't go as planned. Kieran didn't want a party to begin with, which I already knew. Eli and I almost kissed when we were hanging the "happy birthday" banner. Then it was awkward for a little bit, then the awkwardness went away then we all took a shot of whatever Jake dropped off which had som sort of drug in it, and depending who you are it effected everyone differently.

Noah and Audrey ended up kissing then them and Zoe took turns kissing each other. Noah admitted he had feelings for Audrey to me last night and I comforted him. Then while I was under the influence I tried to seduce Eli which turned into us being awkward again.

Well, more like me being awkward and Eli trying to confront me.

Okay... like what is it with Eli and I? What is it about him that makes me want to like jump his Bones whenever I've had a little bit of alcohol in me?

But the worse part is the I'm crying out a river right now because I just saw my ex boyfriend's dead body fall on top of his most recent girlfriend. Even though he wasn't my boyfriend it's still hard for me. Now I guess we just wait and see what happens.

********************

A/N:

Sorry for the sucky chapter but this is just how I figured I could summarize it the best because I wanted to get on with the next episode I hope you understand :)