Eyes trailing the building, Ethan didn't agree. "Dead's still better than being back in high school. I'm not doing it. No way."

        Aiden only smiled, having caught a glimpse of Ethan's reasoning.

       Ethan narrowed his eyes, "What?" In his twin's silence, he looked over his shoulder only to find Danny laughing with his infamous ex boyfriend.

       Pretending it stung, Aiden feigned pain.

       Quickly turning back to Aiden, Ethan said, "I'm not taking math."

      "I'll take it for you," Aiden said with a grin before practically bolting.

       Ethan sighed begrudgingly, knowing nothing good ever came within Beacon Hills High.

       Stiles agreed in a flash of a moment, a roll of toilet paper smacking into his nose as he and Scott went through the double doors of the west wing.

       "All right, that's my face!" he shouted as it bounced off his shoulder. He sighed, walking through the hall with Scott. "Hey, dude," he smacked Scott's chest, "good decision, buddy. Good alpha decision."

       "I hope so," Scott replied as they came across Stiles' locker.

       "No," countered Stiles, "you know so." He undid his locker combo, catching Scott staring across the hall as he took off his backpack. "What are you looking at?"

       "Me?" he questioned, trying to play it off.

       "You," Stiles repeated, glancing back to Kira. "You looking at her?"

       "Her?" Scott played dumb, "Who her?"

       "Her her," emphasized Stiles as he leafed through his things. "Kira. You like her?"

       "No," he said too quickly. "I mean...uh...yeah. Yeah, she's okay. She's new."

       "So," Stiles said nonchalantly, "ask her out."

       Scott's eyebrows lifted, "Now?"

       "Yes, now." Stiles clipped his locker shut, swinging his bag back over his shoulder.

       "Right now?"

       "Right now. Scott," Stiles said as they headed down the hall, putting his hands on Scott's shoulders, "I don't think you get it. You're an alpha. You're the apex predator. Everyone wants you. You're like, the hot girl that every guy wants."

        "The hot girl?" Scott questioned, barely noting Isaac's arrival.

        "You are the hottest girl," Stiles encouragingly said before backing away for class.

       Unsure of what he'd just walked in on, Isaac looked to Scott. "What?"

       "I'm the hot girl," Scott repeated.

       Isaac hesitantly nodded, not sure of what else to say. "Yes...you are."

x x

       "Peek-a-boo."

       Coach Finstock peered into his office, cautious eyes and movements as he lingered around. He checked hesitantly, flashes of horrible birthdays flickering across his memory. He found a neatly wrapped box with a bow on his desk, situated perfectly in the middle. With narrowed eyes, he slowly approached the present.

        Coach yanked the lid up, wincing lightly as he expected to be blown back into the wall or lose a hand. He looked into the box, it crammed with nails and screws. "That's all you got?" laughed Coach with slight surprise. "That's it?" Shaking his head, he dropped down into his chair with a triumphant smile.