Chapter 5 The Choice

I have decided my choice is going to be the dance I love Justin so much and i  just cant miss one day without him even though I see him everyday at school but still I miss him every second and I miss him every day I miss him every minute , so i  grabbed my phone and ran outside because Justin called my name I don't know I realize that he text me saying

" I'll be at your place in a little bit"

I said "okay "

so he came inside for a little bit to wait until the dance started so we are playing games talking about each other's feelings and stuff like that and then it was time to go so we finally went to the dance we play some games at the dance and Justin said I looked beautiful and I said thank you but then I thought in my head what am I going to do about my homework when I going to do with my studies but then I just breathe in and breathe out and just forget about it and then just go with the flow so me and Justin sat down and had a drink and that's what we eat you told me do you want to kiss and I'm like why would a guy ask you if you want to kiss and why not just do it anyway so he kissed me and that was the most precious moment of my life and then it was time to go OMG that was the most best fucken thing I have ever felt before  I thought in my head 15 minutes later we were in the car and he was nice enough and droved me home i said "thank you" and he said "no problem " once I got home my mom got me in big trouble because I didn't do my homework and didn't let her know that I was leaving and I lost lost my phone what else am I supposed to do how can I get my phone back?