Episode 7 - Universal Jump

The battle is set to be lost. With engines being repaired but the ship being blasted, The Ark cannot stand up much more.
However, the primary target of the Daleks isn't The Ark, although they'd like to see the end of the Jedi who thwarted them. Their primary target is killing the man who, if he escapes, will turn the tide of the battle.

Dalek Zane led the way into the Stormtrooper's vessel, and already two Stromtroopers were prepared to die. Zane killed them himself.
"We need to find the primary control area of this vessel," Dalek Volk remarks. "Kill all who stand in the way. They will be no match for us."
The other Daleks agree with barks of "I obey!".
Five in total, including Zane and Volk, they were a force to be reckoned with. The Stormtroopers that tried to stop them met their match and were killed instantly. They had soon made a good way into the cruiser, but then heard a shout.
"Dalek Zane! A word, if you will."
"It is the Mandalorian," Zane says. "Let him through."
The other Daleks move aside to form a small gap where Tir LeRane is stood, in his Mandalorian armour, weapon smartly holstered.
"Everything you wanted has been set up as you ordered."
"Yes," Dalek Zane says. "And it is we who do the ordering. Do not call for us again."
"I came to check up on you, and see if you needed assistance. And also to tell you that we need to ascertain a trace on this vessel you want to bring here. To do that, we need to send a message to it that will make this doctor want to come. Then we withdraw all his vessel's power."
"You will monitor all transmissions within this ship, and record the ones you think will be appropriate to draw him in. Anything with death will have him running here very quick. Make it happen. Now move!"
"As you wish," LeRane says, and turns and walks back the way he had come.
"Continue!" Dalek Zane commands to the other Daleks.
They move in procession along the corridor, firing upon any Stormtrooper they come across. All of these are easy to beat, and all carry a range of weapons, but none are as powerful as a Jedi, and so all are destroyed and killed.
Turning a corner, the five Daleks stop.
Across the communications bay they had turned into, a range of heavy artillery weapons are set up in a semi-circle around the entrance. Each one, whether handheld or still, is manned by a stormtrooper.
The middle weapon directly facing the entrance is the biggest of the lot. The Stormtrooper manning it gives a signal and shouts "FIRE!"
Everything that was fired at the Daleks was deflected back at the source. Those that missed blasted apart walls and scorched all that they made contact with. Very quickly, smoke fills the area, and some of the Stormtroopers with handheld weapons make a bid for freedom.
A massive blast from the ground clears the smoke very quickly, and a wind spreads quickly through the room.
"Activate magna-locks!" Dalek Volk shouts.
The Daleks all affirm and their bottoms glow, and none of them are even pulled a centimetre towards the hole.
The Stormtroopers have little success, however, holding on to whatever they are manning. Their strength weakens quickly and they are sucked through the hole.
The Daleks about turn and turn left, where two of the Stormtroopers who had escaped were spotted. Both are cut down quickly, and the Daleks continue on their way.
The Stormtroopers are getting desperate. Holes where they have blasted the ground are open to space, but the Daleks still aren't getting pulled through them. The Daleks turn into a different corridor, and hear running.
"Halt. You are unauthorised in here," the Stormtrooper cries.
Dalek Zane blasts him. They then head along the corridor, and it seems the Mandalorians have also joined the fun, as more laser fire starts up. Only one door is on this corridor, so Dalek Volk blasts it.
They are held back for a fraction of a second as they seem to have stumbled upon a food hall. Dalek Zane then fires at one of the Stormtroopers, which brings the rest of them to action.
"Set blasters on full."
"Yes, sir."
"Blast them."
The Stormtroopers start firing on the Daleks, but to no effect. The Daleks then start methodically killing the Stormtroopers.
"Call for reinforcements!" one of them shouts, before getting a deflected shot to the neck.
The last Stormtrooper is killed, and the Daleks move on.