"We're not leaving." Rick said, "We can't stay here." Hershel countered, "What if there's a sniper? A wooden pallet won't stop one of those rounds." I said, crossing my arms. I felt Daryl looking down at me from the perch. I hadn't spoken to Merle or Daryl since they returned, "We can't even go outside." Beth said, "Not in the daylight." said Carol, who was standing with Daryl, "Rick says we're not running, we're not running." Glenn said, "No, better to live like rats." Merle said from the other side of the locked cell, "You got a better idea?" Rick ask him, "Yeah, we should have slid out of here last night and lived to fight another day. But we lost that window, didn't we? I'm sure he's got scouts on every road out of this place by now." Merle said. Daryl walked closer to him from the perch, "We ain't scared of that prick." Daryl spat, "Y'all should be. That truck through the fence thing, that's just him ringing the doorbell. We might have some thick walls to hide behind, but he's got the guns and the numbers. And if he takes the high ground around this place, shoot, he could just starve us out if he wanted to." Merle knew this man better than anyone, and I'm glad he's here to give us information. But, damn, who leaves their own sister behind? "Let's put him in the other cell block." Maggie said, nervous, "No. He's got a point." Daryl defended, "This is all you. You started this." Maggie yelled at Merle, "What difference whose fault it is? What do we do?" Beth yelled back, walking down the stairs, "I said we should leave. Now Axel's dead. We can't just sit here. " Hershel said, rising from his place on the stairs and walked toward Rick, "Get back here!" he yelled to Rick who was walking away. Echoes filed the room as Rick stopped, letting Hershel catch up with him, "You're slipping, Rick. We've all seen it. We understand why. But now is not the time. You once said this isn't a democracy. Now you have to own up to that. I put my family's life in your hands. So get your head clear and do something. "

// A few hours later. //

"Psst. Something weird out there." Carl warned me. We were on watch. I looked toward where he was looking through my scope, seeing a walker being lead by someone. Although familiar, I kept looking, my finger on the trigger. Then I knew who it was, "Andrea." I whispered to Carl, "Get your dad and the others." I whispered to him as he disappeared inside.

I walked inside the prison to find Andrea hugging Carol. I took my gun off my back and lay it down. Andrea pulled away and looked toward me, then down. She smiled, "You're pregnant?" I nodded and smiled, "Whose is it?" she ask. Glenn walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my stomach, giving her the answer. She smiled and gave me a quick hug, then moved on, "I can't believe this. Where's Shane?" she ask, looking at Rick, "And Lori?" no answer came, "She had a girl. Lori didn't survive." Hershel explained, "Neither did T-Dog." I said, chewing on my bottom lip, "I'm so sorry. Carl." she said, taking a step forward. She didn't go any farther, "Rick, I--" I just stood here, not daring to move. Tension was in the air so thick it was hard to breath, "You all live here?" she ask, "Here and the cell block." Glenn answered, "There?" she pointed toward the other door, "Well, can I go in?" she ask, walking toward the cells, "I won't allow that." Rick said, stepping in front of her, "I'm not an enemy, Rick." Andrea said, dumbfounded, "We had that field and courtyard until your boyfriend tore down the fence with a truck and shot us up." Rick explained, "He said you fired first." she looked confused, "Well, he's lying. He killed an inmate who survived in here." Hershel said, "We liked him. He was one of us." Daryl said, "I didn't know anything about that. As soon as I found out, I came. I didn't even know you were in Woodbury until after the shoot-out." Andrea said, pleading, "That was days ago." Glenn said, his voice dull, "I told you, I came as soon as I could." she turned to Michonne, "What have you told them?" she ask her, "Nothing." she answered, "I don't get it. I left Atlanta with you people and now I'm the odd man out?" she ask, getting angry, "He almost killed Michonne and he would have killed us." Glenn said, "With his finger on the trigger." Andrea pointed toward Merle, "Isn't he the one that kidnapped you? Who beat you? Look, I cannot excuse or explain what Philip has done. But I am trying to bring us together. We have to work this out." I rolled my eyes at her words, "There's nothing to work out. We're gonna kill him. I don't know how or when, but we will." Rick stepped forward, "We can settle this. There is room in Woodbury for all of you." Andrea pleaded with us, "You know better than that. " Merle laughed, "What makes you think this man wants to negotiate? Did he say that?" Hershel ask, "No." I scoffed at her answer, "Then why did you come here?" I ask, "Because he's gearing up for war. The people are terrified. They see you as killers. They're training to attack." Andrea spat, "I'll tell you what. Next time you see Philip, you tell him I'm gonna take his other eye. " Daryl said, making my smile. I quickly shook it away, not wanting to let him think I had forgiven him, "We're taken too much shit for too long. He wants a war? He's got one." Glenn said, placing a hand on the small of my back, "Rick. If you don't sit down and try to work this out, I don't know what's gonna happen. He has a whole town. Look at you. You've lost so much already. You can't stand alone anymore. " Andrea said, her voice going small, "You want to make this right, get us inside." Rick walked closer to her, "No." she stated, "Then we got nothing to talk about." Rick walked away.
"There are innocent people." she tried to reason, but Rick was already gone.