Chapter 21

**John's POV**

I got a text from Kacie. She wanted me and Len to come over.

"OI LEN! We're going,'' I dragged him off the couch.

"Where?" He landed with a big thud.

"To Kacie's house. Come on boofhead," I opened the door and waited for him. He trudged along to the car and I drove to Kacie's.

"You know I was getting into that show," Len folded his arms.

"What some show on Disney?" I laughed.

"It was Nickelodeon thank you very much," Len poked his tongue out.

"No wonder why I'm the oldest," I shook my head.

"BY 10 MINUTES!" Len yelled. We pulled up at Kacie's and I knocked on the door.

"You texted," I gave Kacie a hug when she opened the door.

"Mum went to get groceries... I didn't want to be by myself," She said sheepishly.

"Why didn't you call Solo?" Len asked.

"He just left," Kacie said flopping onto the sofa bed.

"Do you have Foxtel?" Len asked sitting on one of the couches. I sat next to Kacie.

"Yeah why?" She looked at him funnily.

"OOH! Good gimme that," He snatched the remote off Kacie and turned it to Nickelodeon.

"YAY! It's not finished yet!" He clapped his hands like a little kid.

"You do realize this is a girls show right?" Kacie laughed.

"Excuse me, Victorious address guy issues as well... Sort of," He kept his eyes on the screen.

"Nah, he just thinks that girls hot," John said pointing to Victoria Justice.

"DO NOT!" Len yelled.

"Oh calm down, it's not as if she'll hear you," Kacie laughed again. I put my arm around her and she moved in closer.

"Solo told me about those flyers at school today," She looked up at me.

"We're just good friends, Solo knows that, and we know that," I clarified with her.

"Good," She nodded her head.

"I need water... Do you guys want anything?" Kacie asked getting off the couch.

"Can you just get me some water too?" I asked.

"Sure, Len? Want anything?" She stood at the kitchen bench.

"Victoria Justice... I MEAN... uhh..." Len curled up into a little ball.

"Awh does little Lenny have a crush on Victoria Justice?!" She ran over and pinched Lenny's cheeks.

"Aren't you adorable," She said ruffling Len's hair.

"Water please," He smiled. Kacie skipped away to the kitchen. She came back with 3 glasses of water.

"Thanks," I said as she passed me a glass.

"No worries," I took a sip of water and left it on the little table next to me.

"Do you mind if we stay the night?" John asked.

"Yeah sure, I'm sure my Mum won't mind. But we have school tomorrow... What are you guys gonna do?" She asked confused.

"Oh we're going to a sports carnival, we don't need to be there until 10am. We'll just drive back in the morning when you leave for school," Len explained.