Chapter 1

Jimin p.o.v.

Just a day ago me and my little brother Jungkook were in our old foster home, now we're sitting in the car of two complete strangers.

We were moved from our old foster home because our foster parents weren't really nice people. I was their personal slave, and if I didn't wanna do anything or I did it wrong, they would hit Jungkook and me.  This happened in almost every foster home we've been in.

Me and Jungkook were put in the foster system because our parents were killed 5 years ago. They were killed in front of me. I will never forget their dead bodies laying in their bedroom. Me and Jungkook were hiding in the closet and witnessed everything. I was only 12 and Jungkook was just a baby.

"Hey, why are you crying?"

I am brought back to reality by the voice of my new foster father. His name is Kim Seokjin and he has a husband named Kim Namjoon, which means I have two foster fathers. They seem really nice, but I'm pretty sure they turn out to be monsters. Like all of our old foster parents.

"Jiminnie hyung don't cry." Jungkook puts his little hands and my face and tries to dry my tears. "If hyung cries, Kookie will cry too." I already could see the tears in his eyes.

"No Kookie don't cry, I'm fine." I quickly dry my tears and fake a smile. "See, I'm fine."

"Here" Seokjin hands me a napkin "Dry your tears, we're almost there."

And so we drive to our new foster home.
_______________________________________
I apologize for grammar mistakes, English is not my native language.