twenty-four

—song suggestion: idkk (too lazy to find a song)

— —

Brooklyn's POV

It was almost night, I just finished showering when a knock came from the door. I groaned, I opened it to find Reece with a two tubs of cookies and cream ice cream and her mac book.

"We need to talk" She said seriously, "Sure, come in" I said nervously. "Im joking, but we really need to catch up".

We got the stuff ready, the ice ream were placed both on our laps and the laptop was neatly put in front of us. "so why did you and Darach broke up?" I spoke up, "Well, we were on a dinner date at a restaurant. He told me that hes going to the bathroom, he was taking too long so i decided to check up on him. I then found him making out with a blonde slut" She finished, tearing up a bit.

I pulled her into a hug, and rubbed her back. "You don't need him, he's a douche bag anyways. You deserve so much better".

A few minutes later, we pulled apart. "So how is your love life going?" she smirked, I rolled my eyes before replying. "I'm not talking to Will anymore, i don't know what happening with me and Isaac. I personally don't want a long distance relationship but i don't know about him"

My back slouched a bit think of it. We talked a bit before opening netflix on her laptop, and watching a movie while filling our stomachs with ice cream.

— —

A/N: short chapter, sORYYY. Idk what to write so pls don't fite meh ++ won't be updating because mid-term exams are coming and my parents will be taking my devices away, the only time ill be getting them is either at school or when exams finish (which is in two weeks, i cry). But ill try updating while I'm at school, but I'm not promising anything ;). anyways don't forget to vote + comment !!

Twitter: @/nightskycube
Instagram: @/becauseilovecube

-laURREENN