nineteen

—song suggestion: Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

++ cAN WE PLS TALK ABOUT THIS PICTURE OF IZE, LIKE IM HAVING BREATHING PROBLEMS RN UM

— —

Brooklyn's POV

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist, I open my eyes to find Isaac happily sleeping.

I remember yesterday, from walking in the house to leaving. Isaac offered me a ride to the motel, and I decided to let him crash.

I was admiring his freckles that are scattered across his nose, "like the view?".

"How do you know I'm staring at you" I responded, "your eyes are like lasers" he said while fluttering his eyes open.

"Morning breath" I said while pinching my nostrils together, "too bad". He then started to kiss me all over my face while I'm yelling "NO-
OH MY- ISAAC!".

The room were filled with laughter and giggles. Isaac ended up above me, his arms are holding him up from falling on me. "Do you-" he said, "do you remember yesterday?".

I just pulled him closer to me and gave him a sweet kiss, "does that answer your question?" I said, smirking. He made an 'mhm' sound.

"I regret doing that" I made a disgust face, I started getting up but Isaac pulled me down again and pulled me closer.

"Are you gonna talk to Will?" he quietly said, "of course, I can't run away from my problems" I replied not making eye contact.

"It will be okay" he held my chin and made me face him, "I'll be there for you through it all"

I kissed his nose and got up.

**TIME SKIP**

I was there, in front Will's bedroom door. I knocked the door, "Come in" I heard from inside.

I went in finding Will still on his bed, shirtless. He had his arms open waiting for a hug, I gave him a short hug then sat on his bed.

"I need to talk to you" I said not making eye contact. He got up and replied "you okay?". I sighed before replying, "I know-" I look at him in he eye, "I know you have a girlfriend back home, Isaac told me" I mumbled the last part.

He tried to pull me closer to him but I put my hand on his chest, I shook my head. "Don't try to make up any excuses. What happened, happened. And now it's gonna be in the past"

I stood up making my way to the door, "Tell her, tell her what happened between us. She deserves to know-". I placed my hand on the door knob, I felt a lump on my throats starting to form and my eyes began to water.

"And don't ever try to talk to me or contact me ever again"

I opened the door and left.

— —

A/N: iDK WHAT TO SAY UM YOUR WELCOME??? COMMENT IF U LIKE DRAMATIC SCENES CAUSE I FEEL LIKE I OVER DO IT WITH THE DRAMA THING ++ I MADE WILL SEEM LIKE AN ASSHOLE IN THIS STORY IM-,, SPOILER ALERT: THE STORY IS GONNA COME TO AN END SOON ASDFGHJKL!1!11! anyways don't forget to vote + comment !!

Twitter: @/nightskycube
Instagram: @/becauseilovecube

-laURREENN

views count: