twenty-two

—song suggestion: Moxie Raia - How To Feel

— —

Brooklyn's POV

"Reece, what's wrong" (YALL THOUGHT IT WAS WILL HAHAHA THINK AGAIN ;))

I was taken back by her tear stained cheeks, "Darach" she whimpered. I brought her inside the room and pulled her in a hug. I couldn't care less if my outfit is ruined, "what's wrong?" I said.

"He- He broke up with me" she replied, "Calm down then you can tell me what happened" I said rubbing her back.

Once she calmed down, a knock has been heard behind the door. I got up from the bed and opened the door, I left a small space to slide out the door and I left a small opening. "sorry, i have to cancel plans" I say looking up, "Ree has some problems right now and i have to be with her".

"its okay" Isaac said with his hands in his pockets, "how about tomorrow morning, we can get breakfast together at IHOPE" I smirked. He nodded then started walking away, I pulled him back by his arm and brought him in a hug. "I'll see you later"

I walked back in finding Ree curled in a ball, asleep. I sighed, I went in the bathroom getting ready for bed. I was tucking myself in bed when my phone dinged, it was a message from some. Without checking who it was, I opened the text.

William: Meet me at the park near the motel in 5.

I thought about it before agreeing. I picked out any cardigan i found laying around and left, I didn't care what i saw wearing cause it was late at night and the park is beside the motel.

Once I reached the park, I saw a tall skinny figure beside the swings. I walk up to him then sat on the swings, he did the same.

"My intentions were never to hurt you-" He began but i cut him off, "but you did" . I looked down at the ground not making eye contact, but i felt his eyes on me. "Yes I did, but i really did love you. When i first met you, it was like i forgot i was with that other girl the first place. Like it was just you and me in the world. I'm sorry".

I looked at him in the eye and said,

"What happened, happened. And nothing is gonna change that, now you just have to face the consciences".

"And the consciences is loosing you" he whispered, looking at his feet.

I just nodded, I stood up and said,

"Well this is a goodbye.."

— —

A/N: y'all know me by now, and you all know im the fUCKING QUEEN OF CLIFFHANGERS AND PLOT TWISTS!1!1! ;)) you guys think you can guess who it is so easily sMH HEHEHE ;)) anyways don't forget to vote + comment !!

Twitter: @/nightskycube
Instagram: @/becauseilovecube

-laURREENN