one

// views count: 16 //
— —

Brooklyn's POV:

I woke up from my sister yelling at me, I stayed up all night that I forgot I had a panel and a meet up to attend do. uGHHHHH. I got up and started heading to the bathroom to get ready, I hopped in the shower and did my usual stuff before getting out to dress up. For the first day, I wore a white crop top with black ripped shorts and a pink leather jacket. I blow dried my hair which turned wavy, I let it natural and put half of my hair up on a small bun (A/N: THE OUTFIT BROOK'S WEARING IS ABOVE). I got out finding Jilli wearing a black pocket tee shirt and white skinny jean that are ripped at her knees with a red and black flannel tied around her waist; her straight hair was put into a high ponytail.

"Wanna go get breakfast before the panel" I said putting on my black heeled boots on, she nodded getting her small shoulder bag. We started heading to the hotel's lobby.

*MAGICAL TIME SKIPPPP*

"We just finished eating breakfast, now we're heading to panel" I explained to the vlog, I had the camera pointing towards my face while Jilli was on her phone in the background. I had to go to a gamer youtubers panel, with some other youtubers. We entered the convention with our badges, I vlogged us roaming around until we had to go to the panel. I went backstage with my sister (Jilli) to find the people I'll be in the panel with sitting either on their phones or asleep. I looked around the room trying to find a familiar face when I saw Stacy waving her hands for me to come sit with her.

Stacy and I have been friends for over a year now, we collab together a lot and we act as if we're sisters. I came close finding a guy sitting beside her,

"hey Stacy, who's this" I said hugging her

"Oh Brook meet Graser, Graser meet Brook" she replied, I put my hand out for him to shake but I got a hug instead.

"Nice to meet you" I mumbled my face on his chest since he's a lot taller than me. "You too" he said finally letting go. A guy who owns the panel room came inside, "it's time for the panel" he said before leaving. Here we go...
— —

A/N;; hEYYY!! Sorry for the short chapter :(((. aNYWAYS I wanted to ask y'all if you want short but daily chapters or long but 1-3 chapters a week, comment what you think I should do. Btw I never been to vidcon or any convention so idk how this stuff works yIKES. Don't forget to vote & comment!!

Twitter: @/nightskycube
Instagram: @/becauseilovecube

—lauren🐸☕️