twelve

—song suggestion: Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love.

— —

Will's POV

Everyone was ready to get ready for bed, Ree and Brook started to get their stuff ready to leave. "Brook" I said, jogging to her. "I would like to talk to you in private, please"

"Sure" she said, Reece decided to go talk to Darach. My hands started sweating, "Would you like to go to the movies with me" I replied, scratching the back of my neck.

"Of course" she smiled showing off her pearly white teeth. "Text me the info" she said, before walking out of the door.

**THREE DAYS LATER**

Brooklyn's POV

I was getting my stuff ready, placing all my clothes in my bag. We still have two weeks until we leave California, we decided to stay in a hotel for a week. Since the hotel was expensive, we decided to stay in a good motel for another two weeks to explore around.

Someone knocked my door, I opened it. "Come in" I said, Isaac smiled before coming in. He offered to help the other girls and I. Isaac and I became close friends in these three days, same for Will.

Both Ree and Jilli already were done and are waiting downstairs. "Here let me help" He took my bag from me, I took my backpack and hang it on my shoulders; I checked around incase before leaving. We started chatting about our day and random stuff.

We were laughing about something minecraft related, then silence filled the room. We were both staring at each other, smiling. But the elevator opened and made a 'ding' sound causing the silence to break. We continued with our conversation, It was all alright until the elevator came into a stop. We waited for the door to open.

One minute has passed..

Two minutes has passed..

Three minutes has passed..

Nothing..

Isaac and I are freaking out, we kept pressing the 'open' button but nothing would happen. The elevator had no service. I felt I couldn't breath, I was sitting on the floor with my head in between my knees and my back was facing the wall. I tried to steady my breath while Isaac was pacing around the small elevator.

"Attention" the speaker on the wall said, my head shot up. "The elevator seems like its having some problems, were trying our hardest to fix the problem. You might have to wait an hour for the elevator to be working again"

I felt more relaxed, "it's gonna be one hell of an hour" I mumbled. Isaac slid next to me, I straightened out my legs; Ize repeating my actions.

**30 minutes later**

It's been a while, no one talked only a few sighs here and there. "Brooklyn" Isaac said looking my way.

He never called me that, he always calls me Brook.

Oh no..

"Yeah" I said, making eye contact with him. He looked down fiddling with his fingers. "I- Um I- I like you" he said, "in more of a friend way". He looking at me.

I was shooked, I had no words. "Isaac-" he stopped me mid sentence, "I know you like Will, it's always Will". He looked down, continuing to fiddle with his fingers. We stayed like that for a few seconds before I slipped my hand in and intertwining my fingers with his, I looked up front with a smile plastered on my face.

— —

A/N: sOOO ;)) tOLD YOU GUYS !1!1! there will be more #Brisaac (?? comment what should their ship name be) moments later on this story , y'all just have to wait ;)) anyways don't forget to vote + comment !!

Twitter: @/nightskycube
Instagram: @/becauseilovecube

-laURREENN

views count: 893