Signora Peitr stood up and clapped. "E 'stato bello Jazzy! Perfetto italiano! L'accento è ancora un po 'fuori, ma con quello che hai imparato, si potrebbe sopravvivere in Italia per anni!"

I smiled and sat down. I lied about half of that, but who cares. The next student went up and the next until it was time for the assembly. The principal went on about something, but I wasn't listening. I now know three languages, English, French and Italian. This will be very useful. I fidgeted. After this I could go back and continue reaping hell on Ana. The principal droned on until finally he was done and I ran out back. Marcus was already waiting for me, but so was Gigi. I waved him off subtly and faced her with a fake smiled.

"Babe!" I exclaimed with fake joy.

She smiled at me and I hugged her. It was strange, for she froze when I touched her. I looked at her with fake concern. "What's wrong?"

"I-I can't see you anymore." She stuttered, sadness filling her face.

In my head, I was leaping with joy, but on the outside, a hurt look covered my face. "B-but why?" I asked.

"My grades are falling and my parents blame you. I need to focus on my studies. I'm really sorry! Can we be friends?" She asked, ringing her hands.

"I need some time to process this, but yes, we can be friends. I need to go. I guess i'll see you Gigi." I looked at her sadly and walked away, down the block. Once I was out of sight, I climbed into Marcus's waiting car and we drove off.

"What was that?" He asked.

"She broke up with me, it's quite perfect. Let's hurry, I have lots planned." I laughed happily and we sped to the warehouse. We arrived and I ran inside to get my brass knuckles.

I got to the door and walked in, an evil glint in my eye.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" I showed Ana my hands, and she winced.

"You deserve this. You deserve everything. Vous allez payer, je vous le promets!" I screamed and slammed my fist into her abdomen.

Ana screamed in pain, through the gag, choking on spit and blood. She heaved and watched helplessly as I threw my fist into her leg. I heard a crack, I had broken the bone.I wasn't done though, oh no. Smiling joyously, I raised my fist again. I continuously brought it down on her broken leg, making her scream. She heaved for air as I hit her again and again. As she passed out, Marcus held me back.

He looked at me. "You want her alive, don't you?"

I glared at him and stormed out, punching the wall in anger. Cooling down, I took off the knuckled and drove my car home. It was time for the family dinner. Mum and Dad were waiting for me when I got home, and we all ate pizza. Mum tried to make small talk, but I didn't care. Our relationship was strained ever since what Ana did. I simply ignored them and walked upstairs and jumped onto my bed. I fell asleep to dreams of torturing Ana.

______________________

(Marcus's POV)

Jazzy did a number on Ana, I thought to myself as I held her back from hitting Ana again. She glared at me and stormed out. She was going home. I know what Ana did, but sometimes I wonder if this was worth it. Sighing, I eyed Ana's broken leg with a weary eye. I know how to make a splint, I should help her like I did before.

But Jazzy won't like that! My inner conscious yelled. Yeah, but she wants Ana alive, right? A grunt came from my mouth and I walked out of the room. Today was hell. It makes me wince every time I see the broken look on her family's faces. Even Ethan, who was furious with her, is in so much pain. I had detectives questioning me for two hours before they believed my story. I even began to believe my story after saying it so much.

Shaking my head, I got in my car and drove to my apartment. Under my bed, I grabbed all of my medical supplies. Back in the room with Ana, I made a splint and put it on her leg. She winced from the pain and I winced in return. I don't love this. It brings back memories of Carl and when he murdered that girl.

Carl called me at two in the morning, telling me to get down to his house immediately. He was my brother-in-law, so I got dressed and climbed in my car. What happened? Is he okay? I sped down the streets and drifted onto his driveway. It was eerily quiet. I frowned and walked inside.

"Carl? You Okay? Why did you need me?" I asked, walking around upstairs.

When he didn't reply, I went down to the basement and opened the door. That's where I froze. Carl was beating a young girl with his wooden baseball bat. The girl couldn't be older than 16.

"Carl? What are you doing?" I asked, panicking,

"She ratted me out to her brothers, and they raided my shipload." He said, like that explained everything.

Oh yeah, Carl is a small gang leader in Washington. I looked at her and winced. She held multiple welts on her face, and her left arm was clearly broken. I wanted to call the cops. Carl stopped and I sighed in relief, then in fear. He picked up a container of gasoline and opened her mouth. She screamed as Carl poured the gasoline down her throat. She screamed and screamed as he poured it all in. He shut her mouth and duct taped it as she thrashed in pain.

Carl walked out and came back in with two containers labeled H2SO4. Sulfuric acid? He's not going to use that, oh shit he is! I need to call 911. I subtly reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone. Carl is a psychopath. He put her feet in the acid containers and she screamed even louder as her feet began to burn. That's when Carl ripped her duck tape off, lit a match, and threw it down her throat. I ran upstairs as she lit on fire and exploded, literally, from the chemicals mixing. I ran outside and was about to call the cops, but they were already here.

"PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!!!!" An officer screamed, pointing his gun at me. I did and Carl came up behind me.

"CARL ASTOR NEPTUNE, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR THE KIDNAPPING OF ANDREA MARTIN. PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!!!" The officers yelled at Carl, making him laugh and put his hands up.

"You'll want to add 'responsible for her murder' as well!" He laughed.

The officers paled and two ran inside the house. Officers took us in and I was questioned thoroughly. I told them the truth and was let go. Carl however got first degree murder: 2 life sentences without the possibility of parole. He should have gotten death row.

I winced at the memories. This was one of Carl's warehouses. I made the mistake of telling Jazzy about Carl and his warehouses. After this Jazzy wants to go to Italy because I'm Italian.

"Mi dispiace. Non ho mai voluto che questo accada, ma è sorta di causato questo." I whispered to Ana. Ana got her assortment of weapons after hearing what Carl did. I wish I never told her.

Looking at Ana, I remembered my mother. She wouldn't want this. I sighed, I don't think Ana was capable of what Jazzy told me she did, but Jazzy is sure of it, so I won't argue. Jazzy gets what she wants, she just has a controlling personality that everybody can't help but obey. I left the room and bolted the door. I shouldn't do this. If I get caught, i'll be an accomplice to murder and kidnapping. I pinched my nose and got into my car.

My apartment was silent when I entered. Silent like normal. I through my stuff down and pulled my clothes off. The shower didn't help, it just made me think of Ana's pain. Jazzy refuses to even feed and water her. I groaned and hit my head on the wall. Stop it. You are on JAZZY'S side. I pulled myself together and got out and into bed. Turning off the light, I was pulled into dreams of Carl murdering that girl, and me becoming Carl.

_________________