Party!!

Amanda's POV

A few more seconds. "Amanda please . . . . I don't wanna loose you!" Drac cried. A little bit more. "Mama!! Mama!!" I heard Dennis cry. Tinsy bit more. My vision cleared and my blood stopped flowing out, my wound oh so slowly started to heal. Everyone cried and I'm now covered in snot and tears.

I grew a tick mark on my head. "Please stop!! You're making me wet and feel gross!!" I shouted then silence, no sound came from anyone. I stood up and looked at everyone's shock faces.

"Im back! Wait I never left!" I laugh while clutching my chest. Dennis ran up and hugged me by my neck, I hugged him back. "I-i taught y-you're going to-to die ma-mama" Dennis cried. I shushed him and said "I will never die on your birthday my sweet little vampire."

Dennis quickly kissed me at the lips and we giggled. "Are you ok now mama?" He asked concern, I nod my head. "Can you wake them up?" I whispered to Dennis referring to the frozen monsters and human. Denis nod his head and roared. That should clearly snapped them out.

All of them rushed at me crying but Dennis froze them all. "Thanks Dennis." I said. "No problem mama." Dennis said and he helped me away from the crowd. Dennis then unfroze them and they all crashed at each other. Me and Dennis laugh while the monsters and humans were groaning.

Before I know it a black, red and purple blur tackled me to the ground. I hissed in pain but the people hugging me won't get off, I looked down and saw that it was Drac, Vlad and Mavis. I hugged them back.

After a few minutes of hugging they helped me stand up. "How are you still alive?" Drac asked his voice hoarse from shouting and crying. "Don't you want me to be alive? Ok I'll be dead for sure." I conjured up a dagger and aim it at my head. Drac stole my dagger away but it went away with a puff of smoke.

"No, no!! Not like that! I mean how did you survive?" Drac said. I dramatically put my hand at the hole where my heart is supposed to be. "Ah, you wounded me!" I said in my dramatic voice, Drac deadpan. "But I'm already wounded!" I said.

"Just please answer me!" Drac pleaded. "Well. . . . I'm a hybrid. I survive this and the killing curse. I'm fast at healing even if it's worst than this wounds I got. So no need to worry." I said. Then the Drac pack jumped at me, I let out a surprised scream.

I then screamed in pain my wounds starting to bleed again.

"Arghhh! Guys ah! S-stop! It hurts!!" I moaned in pain. Everyone quickly get off of me and apologizes. "It's ok." I reassured them. "Isn't it still someone's birthday!?" I asked. Everyone cheered and walked towards the hotel. Dennis and Drac helped me walk since I'm still injured. I told Dennis to go but he wanted to stay so I let him stay.

We went inside the hotel and started to party! I'm the DJ! Whoop whoop!! Griffin got a real girlfriend because I called a invisible girl to come to this party. Everyone had a good time.