Dennis or Dennisovich

Amanda's POV

We're at the waiting room waiting for Mavis to give birth to a new member of the family but Drac tried to sneak in many times but the doctor catches him and told him to wait outside.

I was bored before I knew what I'm saying words flew out of my mouth " why don't you just dressed as a nurse and get in there." I then saw Drac in a nurses uniform with a blonde wig. I stuffed a laugh, I took my phone out and took a video of what Drac was doing inside.

A year later~~~

"Little Dennis is a year old now. Wow!" Johnny said amaze. Dennis blew or more than spit the candle above a tiny monster. "Nice. Yeah. Cute kid." The tiny monster then walked off.

"Okay, time for presents, guys." Mavis said and carried Dennis towards the presents and I followed. "All right! Let's do this boy up! Check out what I got him. Bling!"Murray said and whipped out a ancient golden necklace. He put it on Dennis.

"He's just starting to walk, so maybe it's heavier than..." But Murray didn't listen, Dennis fell face first at the ground, he started crying. Drac scooped up Dennis "Oh. You're okay, Denisovich." I just smiled at Drac making a vampire name for Dennis. "His name is Dennis. Named after my father." But Johnny's dad really gonna butt in. "It's not his vampire name. My little Denisovichy-Weesovichy." Drac cooed at Dennis.

"Huh! Are we sure he's a vampire? I mean, not that it's a bad thing, but shouldn't he have fangs and that pasty skin you guys have?" Johnny's mom said in an offending tone and I was mad at her for insulting Drac, Mavis and me, Hello!! Vampires here!!

"Technically, you have until you're five to get your vampire fangs." Nice boy Wayne, nice boy. "Oh, he'll get his fangs. He's a Dracula." Drac said proudly. "He's also half Loughran. Maybe he'd be better off where we live. There's more humans there." Really!?! Im gonna kill you someday Johnny's dad!!! I swear!!!

"What? Look how well he's playing with the wolf pups." Drac quickly said and put Dennis down, Dennis began licking his action figure like what the wolf pups are doing. "We have a present. I hope it's acceptable." Eunice said and gave Drac a Guillotine. ""My First Guillotine. " Very educational. Well played, Frank." Drac smiled at them.

"It's great. Thank you. We just have to baby-proof that. Johnny, do you know where you put the rubber guards?" Mavis said rummaging through the drawers and Johnny went and helped her find some rubber guards. I walked over to Drac. "Baby-proofing a guillotine? So you cut your finger off. It's part of the fun." Eunice said. "She made me baby-proof the whole hotel. Someone's overprotective." Drac whispered, I just rolled my eyes, he too is overprotective!

"You know you are overprotective at Mavis too. Except this is a new level of being overprotective." I whispered back, we just giggled.