Party!

Amanda's POV

I woke up, I slipped off of Drac's firm grip and got ready for the night. I wear a red button up shirt and a black dress pants.

I got out of the room and walked towards Mavis's room, I knock at her door and waited. The door opened and I saw Mavis's hair sticking at different angles, her clothes are all messy and make up smudge all over her face. "Hi!" I greeted rather cheerily. "Oh. Hello Amanda, what are you doing here?" 

"Well I'm just gonna ask some question. Would you like to have another 118th birthday? Today?" I asked. "Sure! That would be great!! Thank you Amanda, you're the best!" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

We pulled apart and I walked off not until saying goodbye to Mavis. I made some invitation and slipped them all to each monster in the hotel, I then went to the ballroom and saw that it was still a mess. I lifted my wand and muttered a cleaning spell, it look like its brand new! I started decorating everything in all the colours Mavis like, I also cooked a buffet style food.

Once I'm done everything all the monsters came flooding in, I have to squeeze through all of them to get away from the crowds. I just floated up above the monsters using my red pair of bat-like wings but bigger.

The door opened and Mavis came in but before she saw anything I dived down and scooped her up on the air and covered her eyes. "Happy birthday Mayvy-Wayvey!! Again!!" We laugh.

"Can I see the party you arrange for me!?" She asked excitedly, I just giggled. "Ok but you need to stay where you are until I tell you that you can go ok?" "Yup!"

I laid down at the air and I set Mavis at my stomach to seat, I removed my hands from her eyes and I heard her gasp. "Do you like it? I made everything my self even the food." I smiled. She faced me and I saw her crying, I hugged her. "What's the matter? Don't you like it?" I asked a little worried that I might ruined her another party. "No, it's just that. . . . . . Everything is perfect! I-I just couldn't believe that this party is for me." She said.

"I'm happy to hear that. Do you wanna go down and make you're big entrance?" I asked. "Sure." I flew down and set Mavis at the ground. I winked at her, I jumped high and whispered "fire dragon roar." Fire shot out of my mouth and towards the floor.

All monsters stopped what they are doing and stared at the fire. Once the fire is almost out Mavis walked in looking beautiful. The monsters cheered and clapped for the birthday girl.

I flew down and smiled at the sight, I felt someone tap my shoulders, I spin around and met by a piercing blue eyes. "Hey Drac!" I said. "Oh, yes, hey Amanda." Drac said.

"So why you here?" I asked. He look nervous I wonder why? He suddenly got on one knee, he pulled out a black tiny box, my eyes widen. "Amanda, will you marry me?" He asked smiling up at me, I'm in a verge of crying. "Yes! Yess!!" I shouted and hugged him, he stood up with me crying, he slipped the ring at my finger.

Every monsters started cheering, clapping and smiling at us, I hid my head at Drac's chest. "You imbecile!" I laugh.

We pulled apart then Mavis came and hugged me, I hissed in pain but she didn't noticed it and I'm glad but I'm sure Drac noticed it. "Mommy!" I was touched at what Mavis is calling me. "Hello hon." I whispered and hugged her back.

Then music started playing, I looked at the stage and saw the Drac pack and Johnny singing.

"I thought l found a love
but she was just a fling
And then l met a girl
and felt a different thing
lt's like you're hit in the ring
Like you're pulled by a string
Can't breathe
like you're choking on a chicken wing
lt was a thing called a Zing
and l wanted to sing
And Iisten to baIIads
of the man named Sting
Lady looks in your eyes
and it's suddenly spring
Like when NaIa Iooked at Simba
in The Lion King."

Then Murray and Mavis sang
"Zinging in the air
and I don't have a care
l'm winging from the Zing
that we shared
Zinging in the rain
Now l'm feeling no pain
lt's a real time for celebrating
'Cause you're my Zing."

Drac pulled me at a table and we floated closer to the stage, Johnny came to us "Drac, Amanda, ready to throw down?" Johnny asked offering us two microphones, I took mine and started rapping.

"So Iisten aII you Zingers
from here to Beijing
You better crash the box spring
Get ready to cIing
'Cause if Iove was money
you'd be yelling cha-ching
Next to a Zing
Cupid's arrow's a IittIe bee sting
lt was a Zing and a zang
and a zingidy-dee-"

I looked behind me and saw Mavis, Johnny, the Drac pack and Drac staring at me but Drac smirk and took the microphone from Johnny.

"And there was only one lady
in the Zing for me
'Cause when you're dinged
by the Zing
You better know one thing
The only bling you gonna sling
ls a wedding ring!" Drac froze everyone except me and himself. Everyone clapped then he unfroze everyone.

"Zinging in the air-" Mavis and Murray started but Drac froze them.
"Now I don't have a care
l'm winging from the Zing
that we shared
Zinging in the rain
Now I'm feeling no pain." Drac unfroze Mavis and Murray.

"lt's a real time for celebrating
'Cause you're my Zing" we all started rapping.

"Feel the Zing, y'all
Ba-da-bing, y'all
Gonna knock you
right out of that ring, y'all
Better bring, y'all
Happening, y'all
Pay attention
to the undead king, y'all!"

We all floated up and I'm with Drac, we started chanting " Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho!" Me and Drac kissed.

We smiled at each other. "I love you Am." He said. "I love you too Drac, 'blah blah blah'!" We laugh kissed each other. I feel safe, loved and secure at his hand.