Caught!

Amanda's POV

After a few weeks all my wounds healed thanks to Drac who is overprotective of me. I'm at the shower taking a bath but a certain vampire is sneaking around. "Drac, I know you're there." I said. "But how!?" Drac whined. "Cause you're not sneaky enough." I said. Then the curtains of the shower swiped open revealing Drac looking at me.

"What are you looking at!?" I shouted embarrassed. I just noticed that he don't have anything on, I blushed. I know where this is going. He walked in and kissed me which I kissed back. I felt something nudging my womanhood and it was Drac's erection. His hands slipped towards my womanhood, he started rubbing it and I moaned.

Drac roamed around my mouth. He then slowly laid me down on the cold floor, he climb on top of me positioning himself. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Yeah." I said then he entered me. I moaned and he grunted. He started pumping in and out of me. I wrapped my legs around his hips making him go deeper.

Drac moaned "you're so t-tight!" I'm a moaning mess right now. I'm suppose to take a shower not to be dirty again! "Mama? Papa?" We heard . . . . Dennis!?!?! I looked at Drac horrified and he also looked at me with a shock written all over his face. We turned our heard and saw Dennis standing at the door looking at us in confusion. "Why are you guys naked?" He questioned.

"Um . . . We're taking a bath, honey." I said. "But I heard some sounds and why are you hugging papa Drac?" "Well it's just some of the monsters at the lobby! were cold so we're hugging." Drac said laughing nervously. Smooth Drac, smooth. I Hugged Drac tightly while he did the same to me.

"Awkward." I whispered to Drac. Then Johnny came in. "Dennis mommy is . . . . . Looking . . For . . You." He looked at us then At Dennis horrified.

"Let's go Dennis. Mamas worried about you." Johnny then ran with Dennis in tow. I sigh "well that was close." I said. "Yeah, I guess I forgot to lock the door. Hehehe." I glared at Drac.

I stood up removing Drac's erection with a 'squish'-ing sound. "Where are you going?" He asked confused. "Getting dressed. So no more accident can happen." I said annoyed. "But honeybat!" He protested.

In a swift movement the door is locked and Drac's erection is now inside of me again. I moaned, he laid me down and started to pump in and out of me in an inhuman speed. I moaned, and he grunted.

The only thing your gonna hear is skin slapping and moaning. I felt a sudden knot at my stomach. "Ahh~ d-Drac! I'm gonna ahh~ cum!~" I said. "Me-me too! Ahhh~" Drac said. He pump harder and faster, we hug each other tightly. "Ahhh ~" I moaned out. Me and Drac cum, him deep inside me.

He leaned against the wall and I lean at his chest panting. I loosen my grip at him. "I'm suppose to take a bath Drac." I said slightly smiling. "Isn't this better than a bath?" He said slightly laughing.

I tried to stand up but he pulled me back down his cock slamming inside of me. I grunted in slight pain. Oh you're gonna get it Drac.

I slipped my arms at his butt, I pushed a finger inside his hole, he gasp in surprise. I pump my finger in and out, and Drac moaning. "A-Amanda~ ahh~" he moaned. I insert another finger and pump it in and out. I got off of him and kneeled down and started sucking him still pumping my fingers. "Ahh~ no-o m-ore~ ahh~" he moaned out.

He spread his legs, I giggled and sent vibrations at his cock. He moaned pretty loudly so I should do it again. I insert another finger and pump harder and faster, i kept sending vibrations down his cock.

I looked up and saw him about to cum. I made my actions faster, he kept moaning. After one last pump he cum inside my mouth, I swallowed them whole and removed my fingers from his hole.

I stood up my womanhood slightly sore. I took a shampoo and squeeze some in my palm I started to rub my blood red hair. "Amanda~ please help me." He said and did a puppy dog eyes, it isn't really that cute but only today. I sigh and helped him up. "Is you're butt sore?" I teased. "Um, yes. Hehe"

I put some shampoo at Drac's hair and started message his head. "Thank you Amanda~" he sang. "No prob." I said.

We both took a bath. We got off of the showers and he dressed in his normal attire. I dressed in a dark purple button up shirt and skinny jeans, but Drac insisted that I wear one of his cape today so I agreed and put one of his cape.