19

Tyler was raging because Michael wouldn't answer his phone. They were supposed to meet up at his house for the prank today, and he didn't show. So he kept calling, even if it was ten in the morning and the lad was probably still sleeping. "Answer your damn phone!" He kept leaving bitter voicemails as well.

When Michael awoke next to Calum's warm, petite body, he freaked. Of course they didn't do anything, that he's sure of, but he can't quite remember. . falling asleep. He couldn't remember anything. His phone was blowing up though. The pale lad was quick to grab it off of the nightstand without waking the fragile boy, and he whispered in fear of waking his crush up. "Hello?"

"It's about time you answered," Tyler groaned into the phone, and Michaels eyes widened. Shit, he forgot about the prank. "Look, we're going to have to rain check today. I'm a bit busy right now."

"Are you fucking kidding me? I canceled a date for this," Tyler whined, and Michael just nodded, but then remembered that Tyler couldn't see him. "Sorry dude."

"Yeah, whatever, next time, don't be such an asshole and let me know ahead of time," and Tyler hung up. Tyler was fed up with Michaels bullshit. He treated him like a slave, like he wasn't even a friend, and it hurt a lot. But whatever, he wasn't that important apparently.

When Calum woke up yawning and stretching his limbs, Michael cooed. He was so cute. He had on this pink silky robe that he clearly got from Victoria's Secret due to the giant 'PINK' on the back, and his feet were covered with adorable sloth socks. Michael couldn't sleep with socks on his feet no matter how cold it was, he didn't understand how people did it.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Calum questioned, and Michael just smiled. He was even cuter in the mornings. "Yeah, I slept just fine with you by my side."

"Oh hush you," Calum playfully mumbled, just before getting up and stretching some more. "I'm going to take a shower. Mum is downstairs cooking breakfast, so feel free to help yourself."

"Thanks."

Michael didn't want to leave without Calum, so he didn't. He waited for the brunette to come out of the shower, mainly because he wanted to kiss him again. Not that they were a couple or anything, but he really likes kissing Calum, if it isn't obvious by now.

When the Maori came outside, Michael was happy. He was having a lazy day today, and he wore some blue jeggings that looked just like skinny jeans, a pair of black vans, a black daisy top that suited his skin nicely, and he had a brown hoodie in his hand that said Hate Is Temporary, Love Is Forever. He was possibly the most adorable person even when he didn't try. His hair was also curled up, and it made Michael happy, since he's been straightening it a lot lately.

"You're super cute, you know?"

"T - Thanks, I try," Calum mumbled, pulling the hoodie over his head. "Do you need to shower? I can set it up for you if you'd like."

"No no, I don't really have any clothes on me, so I can just wear these ones again."

"Oh don't be silly, you can borrow some of my dads. Id say you can wear mine, but like. . I don't know if you'd want to be seen in public wearing super feminine clothing."

"Eh, clothes don't have a gender, so hit me with your best shot."

This made Calum really happy. Michael clearly didn't care all that much about judgement. "I have some sweatpants from Hollister that you can wear. They make your booty pop, I'm telling you."

"Okay," Michael chuckled.

"I also have these jeans that are big on me, so they might fit you, but I dunno. You're pretty tall."

"You're not wrong. What about shirts?"

"Here's a basic white one."

"Alright, I'll take the black ripped skinnies and the white tee, thanks."

Sometimes Calum had his masculine days. If that was even a thing, so of course he had something for Michael to wear. He waited for the lad to get dressed, and they seemed to fit the boy just fine. "Ready to go? We're totally gonna be late for school if we don't skedaddle."

"Right," Michael smiled, grabbing a hold of Calum's hand. It caught him off guard, and his breath hitched in his throat. "What -- what are you doing?"

Loving you. "Just holding your hand and being friendly."

"Only couples hold hands."

"So do friends, and family members," Michael reiterated, and Calum didn't really know who he was trying to kid. Honestly. He wanted to hold Michaels hand, but it made him all sweaty and nervous, and he didn't like people feeding off of his fear. Michael found it cute, though.

Calum wanted to tell Michael that he didn't want to hold his hand because then he'd get sweaty and he'd have to wash his hands five times with pumpkin scented soap, but he couldn't. Because he kind of liked it. He liked pretending that Michael was his.

"Do you want to hang out at lunch today?" Calum asked.

"And do what?"

"Eat food and talk."

"I heard food, sign me up," Michael said in such a silly manner that Calum couldn't stop laughing. "Oh, you're such a butthead for preferring food over a conversation with me."

"Okay okay, I'd rather have both."

"Mhm, whatever."

Such dorks, such love.

-

A/N;

Thoughts?