"Luhan. I'm through with tolerance. Lets just bring this to an end. We're going our separate ways."

I grabbed Baekhyun's hands and walked the way we came. Then Luhan grabbed my arms stopping me from walking and turned me around.

"You really want to be like this?"

"I NEED it to be like this."

"Why? Huh?"

"Then why are you being so mean to me? Oh I see. I'm really that ugly that you have to tease me all the time huh."

"No... Aly... I'm sorry..."

"Why are you--"

Baekhyun's POV

Aish. I feel so sorry for Aly. She's going through all this. It must be hard.

"Why are you--"

She suddenly fell to the ground. Like just fell in the middle of talking without slowly falling, but just fell.

I took her to the hospital and LAVEV followed because they're Aly's friends. But... EXO followed too... Which was weird...

"Doctor. Is she okay?"

"Yeah. She just got a sudden shock. Was she arguing or talking about something sad?"

I looked at Luhan.

"Okay. Well. She's got shockophobia. (GUYS GUYS. I MADE THIS UP. THIS IS IMPORTANT. You need to know... I made the word up okay?). If she talks about something sad or something that really hurt her, then she will suddenly fall to the ground due to a sudden shock."

"Doctor can we prevent this from happening?"

"Yeah. I guess. But you have to go to a doctor in Australia because there's more doctors who can help these things."

"Oh. If we treat her, will it stop?"

"Yes. Definitely."

"Oh okay. So doctor do you recommend it?"

"Yes. I very much do. Because if you don't, then sooner or later, the side effects of this phobia can be very deadly."

"Deadly...?"

"Yes. Like she can suddenly have a heart attack because of her weak body system."

"Oh.... So when should we do it?"

"The sooner the better. Just don't leave it for too long. But if you want to do it at a time further away, then try not to let her talk about the things that made her have a shock today."

"Okay. Thank you doctor."

"She's in that room over there."

The doctor pointed to the room as all of us went in to visit Aly.

I was walking really fast, while EXO and LAVEV were just looking at each other with those stares.

LAY & YOONA, ERICA & CHEN

"So Erica. I heard you're in a relationship."(Lay)

"Yeah... He's here."(Erica)

Erica pulled Chen next to her and he laughed awkwardly.

"Haha... I'm Chen. Erica's boyfriend."(Chen)

"I never asked you to speak."(Lay)

"Oh... Sorry..."(Chen)

"Chen don't apologize! If you want to talk you talk okay? No one needs to ask you to."(Erica)

"Okay."(Chen)