part 9

3(months later)

(Ria's p.o.v) I'm floating in a abyss I see a pair of green eyes their moving towards me and when I see the figure it's ddraig.

"Ria's gremory"

"What is it"

" Wake up he is coming"

" Who is coming"

" It's too late he is here"

Next thing I knew I was woken by a boom we I opened my eyes standing there was Dante with several fallen.

Everyone woke and was ready to fight. Everyone started to fight while me and issei was fighting dante we couldn't touch dante he was moving too fast for us to focus our attacks

"Is this the legendary red dragon and empress of destitution" Dante said with laughter

"I'll show you" iessi roared

Issei formed a red ball of power and punched it the beam of energy killed most of the fallen but we looked into the smoke only to see dante standing there unharmed not even a scratch how is this possible issei had gotten so strong from our latest battles. I decided that I would have to kill him as I charged someone put their hand on my shoulder and when I looked I was shocked.

(Rias p.o.v)

When I finally seen who it was I was shocked for it to be Todd he had new clothes that was fur armor the fur was black but around his neck was white as snow when I got a closer look he had a nee blade itbwas slik sharp and full of raw power.

As todd pushed me back he jump at dante as he was mid air he drew his sword and I seen a bolt of lighting hit the blade and it was focused all around it and then todd flew past dante. Dante turn around and looked todd right in the face with disgusts.

"What was tha ugh"

Dante was cut short as slashes and cuts formed sending dante back as he hit the a wall todd walked towards dante but as he was a fallen blindsided him while another grabbed dantes hand and then flew off with him.