Part three

It's been a couple of day since rias told me about Randal it's crazy that Raziel hadn't told me about him and why didn't he. As I'm walking to the occult research building a girl stops me dead in my tracks she has black hair and dark red eyes and has glasses and wears that same school uniform as rias's household then she started to talk
"I am Sona Sitri student council president and why is someone who doesn't go to this school here" she said
"You know that it's like three weeks before school starts right"
"It's doesn't matter you are now allowed here" Sona said
"Look Sona I'm going to this school ok" I said
"Then why didn't I hear about it then"
" it's ok Sona he's with my household" said rias
Great two households in this school next thing you know a freaking rating games God know what could happen if that one goes down.
"Well then what's your name" Sona said
"Todd" I replied
"Welcome to Kuoh Academy also rias get him a uniform"
"I know I do" rias said while laughing
"Oh and you parents need to come and give us information" Sona said
My face went blank and I don't want Raziel to come but his wife Osmeni is the worst she always is embarrassing me. I looked over to Rias and her face is blank as mine she must know about Osmeni too.
"I don't think that's a good idea Sona " I said
"AND WHYS THAT " she yelled
"You haven't met Todd's mom yet"
"I don't care we'll meet tomorrow"
Great Osmeni is coming over I'm so screwed. The I hear a knock on the door when I open it standing there was Osmeni she had pure black hair and crystal blue eyes she wears hoodies just like me but her says zombies rule she also has cargo pants. When I looked up at her she just kicked me thought the room I get up she looks pissed.
"Todd why are you not going to the intuition" she said
"Cause Raziel made me go with rias" I replied
Then I hear Iessi say something
"LOOK AT THAT RACK"
And one thing went through my head Iessi is going to get his ass kicked Osmeni turn and looked at Iessi I get up real quickly and Osmeni Sented bolt of electricity at him but I jumped in front of him. There's on thing I forgot to tell you guys she's a like a monster made of electricity but in human form it's confusing but when she's mad her eyes glow bright blue with electricity.
I get up and see Osmeni eyes bright as hell.
"Ok Osmeni calm down ok he's fine" I said
"I HATE Perverts"!! She yelled
"She worst then Koneko" Iessi said
I turned to Iessi and said
"Look I'll deal with her just get rias to get Sona ok" I said
I turned around and see Raziel talking to Osmeni but I started to laugh out loud because he was wearing a suit.
"HAHA" I laughed
"What's so funny" Raziel asked
"You're wearing a suit" I started to laugh even harder
Then rias and Sona showed up we all were sitting around a table talking about me joining school and the house of Gremory I looked over to see Akeno and Osmeni getting along real while then something happens. Everything starts spinning and swaying I pain shot to my chest it feels worse than the light spear that hit me then everything goes black.
(Osmeni's p.o.v)
I'm talking to Akeno when I notice Todd standing and struggling to even walk he then he hit the ground everyone got up to help him I ran over to him first but when I picked him up his eyes snapped open but they were glowing Todd then jumped up and ran out the door.
"What the hell was that" I yelled
"Damn he doing it again" said rias
"We need to get him NOW!!" I said
Everyone from rias household was with us but neiw was missing man what's going on with Todd.im running down the street with Raziel and rias also Iessi. Then we hear something we run around the corner and an fallen angel is holding Todd by the neck.the fallen angel is a girl. She has blue hair and red eyes. Todd is trying to claw at the fallen angel I jump up and fous all my energy in my legs I kick the angel back and Todd falls but Raziel catches him.
"Foolish Devils you'll never stop my master" she said
I grabbed her by the face she said one thing too me.
"Kill me and you seal the deal HAHA"
I then send electricity through her body she screamed in pain her head then blow up. As I turned around I couldn't believe it. It was Marcus he thrown a light spear at me I didn't have time to react to it. I closed my eyes but nothing happened I opened them to see Todd holding the light spear.
"Marcus where's Neiw you bastard" Todd yelled
"Maybe you ask Randall" Marcus laughed
Then Randal came out of no where holding crystal Randall looked the same his sword the Reaver of the Protector his sword was given to him by the wolf king when Randal was give the name the wolf shield he had only one job protect the wolf king in the last three way war but Randal killed the wolf king and the queen of the damned. Then I snapped out of it Todd was holding his swords Todd then walked over to Iessi.
"Iessi can you boost me" Todd said
"Yeah I need a minute" Iessi said
Todd then charged Randal but Randal was still holding on two Neiw and blocking all of Todd's attacks a couple of minutes later Iessi yelled for Todd. Todd then went over Iessi.
"Boost" Iessi said
I could sense Todds power but he can't keep this up he'll die if he doesn't
"Scared gear yelled" Todd said
No Todd don't do it the scythe is forbidden todd put his hand in the air and said
"Give me strength wolf king and give me Ulfric's scythe of the wolf Shepherd I blot of fire hit his hand and the scythe formed in his hand but it was too late Randal but his sword though Todds chest.
"You'll never use our grandfathers blade hybrid" Randal said
"I'll kill you Randal" Todd said
"But not today lets go Marcus" Randal said
They left quickly me and Raziel ran over to Todd he was bleeding out we had to do something.
( Todds p.o.v)
Damnit why can't I do anything right I can't protect my friends or my family what good am I then now I'm dead and unless as ever then I hear something i voice it's calling my name to come forward and be reborn and be my pawn. Next thing I knew I was lying on the ground but who i seen was not someone I would see again it was Sir Zechs.
"Welcome back to the world of the living hybrid" sir Zechs said
"My head hurts and where am I" I said
"In my little sisters house" said sir Zechs
" WHERES NEIW " I yelled
"Calm down hybrid she's at the occult building" he said
" I going to see her" I said
"Do what you must just one thing if you die again there's no coming back" he said
I jumped out the window I headed towards the school i finally got to the school as I walked into the household I see Neiw standing there I walked up to her she tried to say something but I grabbed her up and hugged her tightly she looked up blushed at me.
"Listen Neiw as long as I'm alive no one will touch you ok" I said
Then Neiw kissed me out of nowhere her lips felt warm. Neiw backed away and walked away.
I'll be the first to say that I never thought any girl would like me