Part one

Hi my names Todd I got black hair and one red and gold eye I'm just normal size teenager but there's only one thing I'm a hybrid of a vampire and a lycan or a werewolf and I wear a hoodie that's black and jeans I also carry a case with me that has two katanas in it one of them is the wolfsbane sword and the sword of Dracula. My parents are not around any more but they were nice my mom she was the queen of the damned and my dad was the wolf king and they fell in love and had me and for that they were killed and I grew up by myself until I was 13. One guy named Raziel he kinda thin and he got whites eyes and dark blue hair and really pale like me. Now I'm 15 and Raziel is sending me to an high school for monsters and demon alike but I'm not sure it's a good thing cause I'm been going to human school since I was young but Raziel said that I'm beginning to get more hostile towards people. I think he said that just because I kick this kick right thought the boys locker room door.
Today's the day I go to my new school they call it the intuition great a place where it sounds like crazy people go to and I'm probably at the top of the list. Me and Raziel are walking down the street and wait at a bus stop I have all my stuff packed up and Raziel started to talk
"Listen Todd this isn't just any school" said Raziel
"I know old man"
"Why so insist on calling me that"
"What old man"
"Yeah"
"Just seems right sents you take care of me"
"Well here's your ride I have to get going"
Raziel hugs me and we say goodbye but I hate goodbyes as I get on the bus no one is there just the bus driver he looks really old and asked me where I was going I told him the intuition he took off sending me flying backwards and my suitcase smashing my face I get up and see that I'm already at the school I get off and the bus driver said play safely hybrid winch was weird as I'm walking to the school I heard a girl say something.
"LOOK OUT!!"
Next thing I knew was a bike was hitting me right in the head and what's with stuff hitting me today first my suitcase and now a fucking bike but when I look up a see a girl she was really pretty she had white hair and big crimson eyes her skin was not as pale but.
"I'm sorry I hit you with my bike I hope you're all right"
"I'm fine it'll take more than that to hurt me"
"Well bye then"
"Wait what's your name well never mind"
She took off before I could get her name. Has kids went to school I was going to the principals office to get my room and know my class's when I walk in the office there a woman at the front desk she was a harpie man she was ugly but I didn't say anything she told me her name it was Linda and that the principal wants to see me I walk in the office and what the principal was made my jaw drop cause I never seen a Satyr before and he had horns and brown curly hair and goat legs it was blowing my mind.
"Mr Todd will you calm down"
"Yes sir"
"Ok Todd I know you haven't been around lots of monsters in your life right"
"Yes sir the only one I been around is Raziel"
"Yes I know he's a soul collector for the grim reaper right"
"Yeah and one of the strongest sir"
"Alright you got class in room 666"
"Ok I'll get going then"
I walk down the hall and get to my classroom the teacher introduced me to the class she said I could take a sit next to Neiw when I sat down I figured out it was the girl who hit me with her bike. Earlier today
"Hey" I said
"Yes hey aren't you the person I hit with my bike sorry about that names Neiw not n-e-w it's spelled N-e-i-w"
" ok then Neiw"
"Oh Neiw can you show Todd around the school" the teacher said
"Yeah no problem" Neiw said
Class ended quickly and Neiw started to show me around the school tell you what it was huge cause they had a gym,pool,library,occult research building,and a dormitory for students there. But the biggest place was the cafeteria when we got there niew asked if I would eat lunch with her and I said yeah but I don't eat lunch or dinner.
"How come you ain't eating anything Todd" Neiw asked
"I just don't eat" I replied
"You should try this"
Neiw then pulled out a tube of this red stuff she cracked the top off and handed me one and she drank the other when I put it to my mouth and drank it. It was sweet really sweet it was the best thing I have ever drank.
"What is this it's great" I said
"You like it"
" yeah what is this"
"Its blood"
"What!!"
"What your not a vampire"
" no"
"Then why do you like"
Then it hit me my vampire side needs blood but I just drink tranfusens fake blood
"Well I'm kinda half vampire and lycan"
"Wow that's Awsome"
"Not real"
I was cut off by this guy he pushed me off the table I got up and wiped the dust off of my hoodie and grabbed his shoulder.
"Get your hands off me" the guy said
He then hit me in the gut and I hit the ground
"How come your sitting with this peasant" the guy said
"Cause I wanted to"
"Come sit with us nobles babe"
"No what do you mean"
He then hit Neiw I stood up and grabbed his hand
"You know what body I was just going to let you go in till you hit Neiw" I said
"Haha what you going to do peasant"
I then broke his hand he screamed in pain and try to hit me I grabbed his other hand and broke that one
"Why you little shit" the guy said
"Look just stop while you're ahead dude" I said
"I'm zealous and I'm not going to take this"
He then transformed into a demon
"I am an alpha demon and I'll not be treated with disrespect" said zealous
"I really could care less about what you are"
He tried to hit me but I just upper cut him into the air then I jumped up and kicked him right in the back and sent him to the ground but he got up. Then Neiw got in between us but zealous just knocked her to the side I had enough of this shit I opened my case and pulled my swords out and put both to zealous's neck in a scissor fashion.
"Look here zealous I will now think twice about killing you so just give up"
"Never"
He then grabbed my arms and jumped over me and put his knee on my back an pulled as hard as he could trying to pull my arms out of their sockets and he does I heard Neiw gasp and zealous laughing at me I stood up and my healing factor just put my bones back into their sockets zealous was dumb founded.
" how is this possible"
I pick him up by his neck and pulled my arm back and balled my hand into a fist then someone grabbed my wrist I looked back and seen Neiw.
" let's go Todd"
" alright Neiw"
I don't know why but Neiw just calmed me down and I seen out of the corner zealous running away. I turned around to see. The principal looking at me
"Todd what are you doing"
"Fighting sir" I said
"Well you need a teacher present if you're going to fight"
"Yes sir"
After a while Neiw showed me where the dormitory is and where my room is I walk in and get my bed ready so I can sleep but first I need to set up my room I put up some rock posters like black veil brides, falling in reverse and my favorite is ozzy osbourne I get done its just like home I get into my bed and I go to sleep.
(Mysterious person p.o.v)
"Master what is my order"
"Go and find the hybrid and destroy him"
"Yes master"
Hours later I'm running on roof tops and I finally get to the high school only thing is I need to get ready for the challenge ahead I get to a room where I see a guy I sneaked in the room and grabbed the man and slit his throat and took his form and put his body in the closet and went to sleep.
( Neiws p.o.v)
It's been I while since I had a friend I hope Todd doesn't hate me for the blood thing or the fight
I look down at my scar on my chest and remember what happened last time I had a friend she died because of me so I hope Todd doesn't die. I get in my nightgown and go to bed.
(Todds p.o.v)
I wake up and roll over and see I girl I roll back to face the wall then I realized that there really was a girl I jump out of bed and pointed at her and she got up an said
"Why did you wake me up"
"Why are you in my bed"
"Cause you were here"
"That doesn't make sense"
"Well you seem warming"
"Ok then anyway what's your name"
"Oh my names crystal"
When I seen her she had big green eyes her hair was a dirty blonde and she was wearing a white dress.
"Ok crystal what are you doing here"
"Well I'm a ice demon and I got cold and I seen you and you looked warming"
"An ice demon being cold"
"Yeah it happens all the time with me"
"Ok anyway just do what you do I'm going to take a bath before I go to school"
I walk to my bathroom it Japanese style bath I had it made for me but I like it that way Japanese know how to make a bath feel great. I get undressed and get in the bath and close my eyes to relax next thing I hear is.
"CANNON BALL"
Crystal then smashed right in the bathtub I turn around so I don't see her.
"What are you doing"
"Taking a bath with you silly"
"I'm a guy you know that right"
"Yeah I know now come here"
Crystal then grabbed me and started or at else tried to scrub my back then I heard another voice it was Raziel's voice if he catches me with crystal he'll kill me.
"Todd are you taking a bath I'm coming in"
I then pushed crystals head under water and hold it there.
"What you doing you look red" said Raziel
"Yeah I'm fifteen and you're in my bathroom"
"Well I just stopped by to give you your blade sharpener"
At that moment crystal came popping out of the water and the look on Raziel's face I knew I was dead.
"Well Todd it looks like you a stud" Raziel said
"What" I said confused
"I said that you're a stud ain't yea"
"No she just came in here"
"Haha I got to go but play nice you two"
When Raziel left I got out of the tub and left for school I met up with Neiw and walked to school with her.
"So I seen guy go in your room who was it" Neiw asked
"My old man" i replied
"He doesn't look like you"
"Well he's not really my dad"
"Where's your real dad"
"He died so Raziel my old man took care of me
"Oh I'm sorry" Neiw said
"It's fine I don't mind talking about it"
Then I see someone running towards me and Neiw. It's crystal but before she can stop she runs right into me and my head hits a rock and busted it wide open I stood up and held the back of my head.
"Why you do that to Todd" Neiw yelled
"Like I meant to do it" crystal yelled back
I looked at them and everything was spinning and there was two of Neiw and crystal
"Wow there is two of you guys" I said
Next thing I knew I woke up in the nurses office and a nurse walked up and she was a spider woman she had only two eyes and black hair but the body of black widow
"You need to head to class Todd"
I jumped up and head to class before anything else happened when I got there the teacher who was a cat person looked at me like I was hours late and I was but how can she blame me I was knocked the fuck out by a girl I barely even knew like what the hell. the teacher then told me to take my seat and I did I see crystal waving at me from across the classroom and Neiw giving her a dirty look. I see this guy keep looking at me and writing stuff down but he could just be writing down notes as I'm thinking the teacher says
"today is the day we learn how to summon a familiar that will help you with school and your life now let's go to the courtyard now"
We all get to the courtyard kid after kid summons cool familiars. Neiw got a bat and crystal got an ice wraith.and this one girl rein who is also vampire she looks like Neiw but she has blackish Grey eyes but she was bragging about how she got a dragon like no one cares it's an overgrown lizard.
"Ok Todd you're the last one" the teacher said
I walk up to the summoning circle and focus all my magic energy and site the old summon words and a big explosion happened blowing me backwards when I get up everyone including me were dumbfounded it was a guy he had brown hair and eyes and was wearing a school uniform and he had a gauntlet it was red and had a green crystal in the middle.
"We're am I"
"Who are you" I said
"My names Iessi" he said
"Well Iessi I summoned you here"
"What I need to get back to Japan"
"Japan where's that"
"Wait where am I"
"You're in the underworld"
"You mean hell" Iessi said
"Yes" I replied
Then I the teacher walked up to me and said that he's the pawn of a devil house.and tht if his master finds out she'll kill me.but before he could finish a girl with red hair and dark eyes kicked me right in the gut and then grabbed me up.
"Where is my pawn" she said
Neiw and crystal tried to get her off they were blown back I then put her arm in an armbar and hit the ground then I seen I boy with blonde hair but a sword to my neck and I girl two the girl had blue hair and a green stripe I could sense that they were Devils even I could tell. I let go then got up slowly.
"Alright everyone let's go inside and let them sort this out"
Everyone went back inside but me Neiw and crystal there were eight of them three guys but one was a cross dresser also I vampire the other girl one was blonde and had green eye the other was sort and had white hair and the last one had black hair tied in a ponytail. And the Iessi kid was with them for sure.
"Look I'm not looking for a fight" I said
"You pick one when you took Iessi form the house of Gremory"
"I was just summoning a familiar ok"
"I'm rias Gremory and I do not like liers"
Then I seen someone walking beside them it was Raziel he then grabbed rias's shoulder
"Now rias calm down" the old man said
"Raziel" rias said
She then jumped up and hug the old man
"I'm surprised that you don't remember Todd". He said
"Wait that's Todd"
"Yep he's a man now"
" haha you was always a joker Raziel" rias said
" hay I'm a man" I said
"Well rias I know the rule if he disrespected your house he has to pay right"
"Yes" she said
"Well what's his payment"
"Well these three will join my house and will help out until I feel like they done good"
"Well Todd you're going with her" the old man said
The old man then disappeared and rias had me Neiw and crystal stand in a circle of transport she then introduced us to the household the one with black ponytail was Akeno the one crossdresser was Gasper the one girl with white hair was Koneko and the one with blue hair wasXenovia and the last guy is Yuto. And we the. Transported to the household