Part 7

( Zach's p.o.v)

The alpha and I are walking down the hallway looking for the Prince and she looking for the females to take to the hotsprings we get to the grandhall

As I open the doors I see the Prince a group of devil's and a vampire and raziel and osmei to my surprise their here and a frost demon.

" I need all the females to fellow me" the alpha said

" why " Ria's asked

" too go to the hotsprings to clean up" the alpha said

" I can't go then" the vampire spook up

" oh yeah I forgot we have a vermin in the palace" the alpha said smirking

" what you say to her" the Prince yelled

" just what was needed to be said my prince" alpha said

The alpha quickly rushed to the vampire grabbing her by the neck the Prince was quick on his feet to he placed his sword at her neck and the other at her stomach I tried to step forward then I realized that raziel had his scythe around my neck and osmei ready with a lighting attack to kill me then hit me like a brick wall that grey hair them crimson eye and that face impossible.

" alpha let go of her or we're not going to live to regret it" I yelled

" what do you mean" she asked

She then let go and kneeled down in front of the vampire and said

" forgive me princess" she said

Everyone looked like they just seen the universe blow up
Alpha stood up and motioned for them to follow Ria's then Grabbed my shoulder and whispered.

“ don't let that happen again”

I then look at the rest and signal for them to follow

“ what was that all about anyway” Todd asked

“ the alpha has a bad history with vampires we all do” I replied

“ why” Issei said

I turned around and said

“ something's are better left alone” I replied

We started to walk down the hall and out the front door.

“ where are we going to anyways” yuuto said

“ we're going to the forest to collect some herbs for medicine for the alpha” I repiled

“ why does she need medcine “ i asked

“ soon she will have a child need herbs for pain” I said

“ what is it a boy or girl” the vampire asked

“ a girl” I said

“Let's get going then” the Prince said

(Iessi P.O.V)

We're all walking in a thick forest zach and yuuto are leading me and Todd and Gasper are in the back.

“ stay on high alert here there are savages in these Forest” Zach said

We started to watch our surroundings.

“ right here is the herb we need it will take a few minutes to get it and make the medicine we need if we pick it it will die fast” Zach said

“ alright” Todd said

“ what's that over there” yuuto said

We look over and see Randal with a pack of savage Wolf's their eyes glowed like yellow moins in a cloudless night they ran at us Zach turned around and smashed one with his sword. The size of zachs sword would test even the mightiest of creatures as another one came Todd jumped over him grabbing the jaw and pricing its heart with his sword Randal signals more to jump in the fight we're all fighting for our lives then I form a ball of energy and punch it. It cleared most but they were still comin from everywhere. Now Randal joined in the fight.

(Todd's p.o.v)

Me and Randal's swords clashed and next thing I knew Randal took his Shield and bashed me across My face Randal took his sword and cut towards my neck I moved but he still got my left eye my swords and his weapons clash if my eye wasn't adapted to The night the only thing you could see what the sparks of our swords connecting Randal then kick me in the gut I spit blood as I was sent flying  into a tree he was right on top of me he raises his sword one the final blow so I put up my swords to block the attack but when he bring down his sword it shattered both my swords and he cut off my right arm firm the shoulder down.

“ That's gonna take a while to heal now ain't hybrid HaHa!” randal said with a wild look in his eyes

Randal rises his sword knowing I can't defend myself against his next attack as his sword lows I see crystal jump in the way forming a wall of ice around us she looks at me.

“you need to get up and heal your arm” crystal said

“ Can't its full severed I need some thing to hold it in place while I heal it” I said wavering in and out of passing out.

“Hold on then” she said

Crystal grabbed my arm and put it was and put ice around it. But as soon as she did randal finally busted thought the ice wall protecting us he grabbed crystal up by the neck and with his eyes glowing full of anger and rage he said.

“ This is where you die harlet” he yelled

“ Noo” I screamed

I a could hear was Randal's laughing and the sound of crystals neck snaping as her body felling I could feel the same feeling when neiw went missing the anger and sadness was too much I blacked out. (Iessi's p.o.v)

Everyone stopped dead in their tracks looking at where that horrible roar came from then I blast of energy shot us back then I seen Todd his eyes glowing with the intentions to kill his skin was a dark bluest black. In the far distance I could hear a horn blowing signalling something.  Then a bolt of lightning hit the ground then road and everyone appeared.

“Create the barrier now” ulfic yelled  

Then all the royal guards slammed their weapons in the ground a barrier formed around Todd and randal.

“We must let Todd fight” ulfic said

(Sorry guys that it's taking along time to update the story been dealing with a couple things but I plan to spam the story in a week or so)