Elsewhere |26|

Ellie Moore

My eyes fluttered open and I was alone. It was still night. "Carl?" I whispered. He didn't reply. "This isn't funny," I said opening the door. I saw Maggie and Carl sitting in the benches. Gabriel smiled at me which I returned. "Your name is Ellie, right?" He asked. "Yeah." I nodded. "And your family with the archer?" He said.

"He's like my uncle," I said.

"That's what I thought." Gabriel walked off. My eyes flickered to Carl who didn't look back at me like he usually would. Judith cried and I looked around to see who was going to check on her. When no one did I walked in the room to get her.

"Hey," I said picking her up. "Don't cry." She looked up at me and started to make gargling noises. A smile formed on my lips as she smiled up at me.

"She likes you," Carl said.

My body jerked as I didn't expect him to be there. I looked down. "I guess."

Carl took Judith and brought her to Maggie. When he came back he lightly pushed me against the wall. "Remember at the prison?" He said kissing my cheek. "That night." He kissed my nose. "When you said you weren't ready." He kissed my lips.

He pulled back.

I nodded. "Y-yeah." I stuttered.

"Are you ready now?" He pressed his lips to my neck. I tried to talk but I couldn't. My body wasn't controlled by me anymore. "Jump," He whispered.

I did what he said and he caught me. I wrapped my legs around him and lifted his head. I smashed my lips to his and he leaned forward causing my back to slam against the wall.

I pulled on his hair and he groaned.

Gunshots were heard outside. But, that didn't matter. The only thing I was focused on was Carl. He moved his lips to my neck trailing slobbery kisses along my neck. The door busted open and Carl dropped me.

"What were you two doing?" Maggie said. I looked down and smiled. Carl laughed. "Nothing." He helped me off the ground. "Okay." She said carrying Bob. "What happened?" I asked as Carl left. "Gareth," Sasha said. "When I find him I'm gonna-" I was cut off by Maggie.

"Ellie." She said.

I turned. "How about you go look at your neck." She said handing me a mirror.

I pointed it at my neck. A small hickey laid underneath my chin. I sighed. "Damn it, Carl." I rolled my eyes. "Carl Grimes!" I yelled. I walked out of the room and into the main one. He turned to look at me. "Can I speak to you privately." I pulled his sleeve.

He nodded and as I turned Glenn grabbed me. "What's that on your neck?" He asked. My eyes widen. "I uhh." I thought of excuses.

Glenn waited for my answer.

"Carl did it!" I yelled. Rick turned to listen in on our conversation. "You enjoyed it." Carl leaned against the wall. I sighed. "Well..." I quickly shook my head.

"I had nothing to do with this," I said to Rick who was holding back a smile. "Good job." Glenn high-fived Carl.

I rolled my eyes. "Y'all are immature," I said.

"Let's not mention this to Daryl," I said and everyone agreed. "Speaking of Daryl." My eyes scanned the room. "Where is he?" I asked. No one replied. "Seriously?" I said. "None of you want to tell me?" Rick stepped forward. "Bob said he and Carol were running from Gareth."

I nodded."So, he's still out there?" I said trying to comprehend. Rick looked down. "We'll find him." Alexis was drawing and I went to sit by her. She smiled lightly and I looked down. I saw the farm.

It was me on the tire swing writing with Carl sitting next to me. I smiled and laid my head on her. 

"We'll find Beth and Daryl."

"We also find each other."