»1.3«

Meghan's POV:

"I'm ready," I say as I open my front door to see Charlie. He turns to me, and his eyes go wide.

"We are going to have a problem, princess," he says as he pulls me out of the house and shuts the door.

"And what would this problem be?" I giggle. He wraps his arms around my waist, and he pulls me against him.

"The problem is that I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hands off of you," he whispers in my ear. I giggle, and he pulls back to kiss me. I was wearing a tight, red dress with long sleeves that only went to about mid-thigh.

"I'm sorry, baby. Do you wanna just stay here and maybe do something else..." I trail off as I bite my bottom lip seductively.

He chuckles at me. "I really, really wish we could, but your leg is going to interfere."

I groan, and I grow my head back. He chuckles at me, and I look back up at him. He lets go of my waist, and we begin walking to his car. He helps me in, and he put my crutches in the back seat. We drive for about ten minutes until we get into town. He parks in front of a small restaurant, and I smile. He gets out of the car, and he comes around to my side to help me out. When my crutches and I get out of the car, we walk into the small restaurant and take a seat. The waiter comes to our table, and she takes our orders and asks us what we wanted to drink. When she leaves, I turn to Charlie and sigh.

"I definitely feel like we've gone too fast," I say.

"Why is that?" He asks.

"Because I don't usually want to have sex when I first start dating someone, but I did. I feel like we've gone too far, too fast," I say as I bite my lip.

"Well, you have different feelings for everyone. Maybe it's just because I'm special," he says as he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Oh, you're special all right," I say sarcastically. "I don't know why I felt that way, though. I feel like I've known you longer than I have."

"Well, that's okay with me," he smiles at me as he grabs my hand across the table. I smile back, and the waiter comes to us with our food. She sets down the plates, and we start to dig in. The food was so good, Charlie and I barely exchanged any other words for the rest of the night. When we finished, Charlie paid and we immediately left. He drove me back to my house, and he took me up to my door.

"I don't want you to leave," I pout. He takes my crutches from me, and I balance easily on one foot. He sets them against the door, and he turns back to me. He swings his arms around my waist, and he brings our bodies together. He pushes his forehead against mine, and I giggle lightly.

"Please don't leave me," I sigh. He chuckles.

"Only if you don't want me to," he whispers. The corners of my mouth tug up, and a bright smile appears on my lips.

"I really don't want you to," I giggle.

"Okay. No funny business, though," he says. I giggle at him, again, and he takes the house keys from my hand. One of his arms leave my waist, and he unlocks it and opens it. The crutches fall in the door, and I giggles. He lets me go, and he sticks the crutches against the wall in my home. He comes back out, and he swoops me up bridal style. I giggle, and he makes his way into the house with me in his arms. He locks the door behind us, and he carries me up my stairs. He pushes open the door to my room, and he sets me down gently. He wraps his arms around me and puts our heads together, again, and his hands find the top of my dress. He slowly unzips it, and I connect our lips.

He finally reached the bottom of the dress, but we're full-on making out by then. He began to shove the dress down my legs, and we kept kissing, not breaking our lips in the process at all. I slip the one heel that I had on off, and I become significantly shorter than him. Since I'm so small, our lips leave each other's, and I giggle up at him. He shakes his head, and he leans down and captures my lips once again. He throws me gently on the bed and crawls on top of me. His lips attack my neck, and I moan freely.

"Wait, Char," I breath heavily. He stops and brings his gaze to mine carefully, and he looks at me with concern.

"Yes, princess?" He asks concerned.

"It's too soon. I'm sorry," I groan as I bury my head in my hands. I hear him chuckle, and he falls next to me in my bed.

"Don't be sorry. I'll wait as long as you want me to. It doesn't matter to me," he whispers in my ear. I smile gratefully, and he slides me to the top of the bed. He crawls in next to me after taking his jeans and t-shirt off, and he curls into me underneath my fluffy comforter. I bury my head into his neck, and I fall asleep peacefully and comfortably.

***

"We've gotta go to school, princess," I hear Charlie mumble in my ear. I groan quietly, and he chuckles.

"I'm warm, though," she sighs with a smile. "And my leg isn't being a pain in the ass, so I'd like to keep it that way."

I chuckle at her, and I take her arms and wrap them around my neck. She grips tightly, and I pull her out of her own bed. When we stand up with her arms hooked around my neck, she jumps into my arms. She giggles as my hands grip her ass, and I carry her to the shower. I sit her on the sink in her bathroom when we get in there, and she gives me a pouty face.

"Take a shower," I laugh. She groans, and she rolls her eyes. She pulls me against the counter, and she scoots to the end to connect our bodies. Her nose brushes against mine as I keep my eyes shut. She leans in and kisses my lips softly, and she pulls away easily.

"I don't want to leave you," she whispers. I shake my head.

"I'll be right downstairs," I chuckle at her. She groans, and I roll my eyes or the millionth time. I leave the room, and I hear her groan really loud from the bedroom. I hear her stomping into the bathroom and the water starts.

She's dramatic.

***

"Baby," I hear her sing as she walks down the stairs. I turn to the stairs and chuckle as I see her walking down the stairs. She walks over to me with a smile on her face, and I chuckle at her.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see you," she smiles with a small giggle following. I shake my head, and I kiss her lips softly. She pulls away, and she goes into her kitchen to grab some food. She comes back with a banana in her hand, and she grabs her purse.

"To school we go!" She yells with a giggle. I shake my head and chuckle at her as we walk out the door.

AN: next to last chapter because I'm lame