Chapter 1: The Present

"YAH! Lee Jin-Soo, Why didn't you wake me up?!" Jin Soo look at her younger brother ad then ignore him and continue to eat her cereal. She tried to woke him up but he won't budge and slept like a log.

"Lee Jin-Sung. It's noona for you."

"Yes, yes beautiful Noona." He shrugged as he scratched his hair and then left to go to the bathroom.

Today is her first day of school at Seoul Vocational School. She just came back from Australia after two years of Student Exchange and now  a Sophomore. Jin Soo took a major in Architecture and planning to continue it in the new school. While younger brother, Lee Jin-Sung also goes to the same school majoring in Fashion. 

 The school is famous for being the only Vocational school in town and also for having loose rules against their students. There are 7 majors which are Fashion, Music, Architecture, Beauty, Dance/ Vocal, Sports and Culinary. For example student from Beauty major can dye their hair, students from Fashion can modify their clothes as long at it's appropriate and Music major can bring whatever type of instrument they want. 

Jin Sung came down wearing HBA hoodie, Limited edition Nike shoes and overpriced bag. He gelled his hair and smell like a perfume store. Yes, he is that over about fashion and we all know who the girl is.

"That took you forever. Let's go."

"Calm down, noona. Let me grab some bread first." He said while munching sandwich with cheese and bacon.

The chauffeur drops us at the school gate. Jin Soo is impressed at the school, it fits her expectations and hopefully inside is as good as outside. It is expected of Rich-students school, it is huge and there are lots of tall buildings with wide field.

 "Noona, I'll lead you to the teacher's room. So you can get schedule and everything." 

"Alright, show me the way, Little Brother." Jin Soo said as they walk side by side while Jin Sung talked animatedly about the school he is proud of. 

The siblings walk down the school pavement both of them being very eye-catching. Of course the students can't help but talk about the splendid site. Especially since Lee Jin Sung, number one fighter from Fashion department is walking and LAUGHING with A GIRL. He is normally someone normal girl avoid unless you're Mi Jin or Haneul. He gave off calm vibe which shock the crowd.

"OMG! Who is that girl? She is stunning."

"Lee Jin-Sung is walking with a girl! Lee Jin Sung from Fashion dept!"

"They are both so gorgeous."

And a few negative comments that simply hurt one ear if you pay attention to them

"Ew! I bet the sl*t did face job."

"Or bl*w job."

In which Jin Sung glared at when Jin Soo wasn't looking. And all the students cowered under his eyes. He then went back to the innocent smile in front of his favorite Noona more like his only Noona. After away from the prying eyes. "Noona, I want you to stay away from one person."

"Um, who and why?"

"Vasco, leader of Burn Knuckle. Number one group at our school from your dept."

His sister put her hand on her hip, "I am here to study not to fight."

"Yes I know but still I am worried." he said as they reached the teacher's office. Jin Soo narrowed her eyes at her younger brother. "Please." He gave her puppy eyes. 

She sighed before muttering, "Fine, just get rid of that face. It doesn't suit you."

"OMG! PDA! JIN SUNG HUGGED A GIRL." The crowd who follows them said from behind.

"SHE IS MY SISTER, YOU DUMB*SS! IF YOU STARE AT HER ANY LONGER I AM GOING TO PICK YOUR EYES OUT AND KICK YOUR STUPID *SSES! NOW SCRAM!" He shouted at the crowd

"That's enough. I am okay. Don't worry about me." She grabbed her brother's arm.

"But Noona-"

"Shush! I am good. Don't worry and study properly. I'll see you after school." She said as finally the crowd leave them alone

"Wrong, I'll see you later at lunch." Jin Sung added, she then messed his pomade just to make him mad.

"I did this hair for 45 minutes!" He groaned while muttering curses as he fixed his hair

She laughed before walking in. The teachers office were busy, but she met the teacher that got her admitted anyway. 

The teacher gave her a schedule with a nervous smile, "Be careful." He muttered

"Uhm okay?" She quickly excused herself. Now all she need to do is not to get lost in this big school. Her eyes were following the directions on the paper with looking back and forth for her home room number, She was just rounding one corner without looking up with her eyes on the map. One second it was fine and then she crashed to a wall, wait a wall?

Her light brown eyes met a pair of dark eyes with scary glare. Who is this guy?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick  Vocab

Noona: Older Sister

Dept: shortened version of Department

PDA: Public Display Affection

Author note:

Well this is the first chapter, comment and vote if you like it and I am open to critism but keep an open mind and keep it nice. Thank you