16

Justin.

My babies in MM😍😍😍

"How I look" I asked Mya, she was chillin in my apartment cause ha roommate was in theirs getting them walls beat down with ha hoe ass.

She looked up from my camera that she was takin pictures on and sat up.

"Like a basic bitch" she started crackin up causing me to smack my lips and side eye ha.

" getcha ugly ass out my room just for that"

"Noooo, I was just playing damn, always gotta be so mean to me " she mumbled. I looked back at ha.

"Cause you annoying" I said as she got up and came over to me.

She picked up a white shirt that I tossed to the side.

"If I'm so annoying why you always wanna hang with me, put this on" she handed me the shirt. I took off the shirt I had on and put the white one on

"That's the thing, I dont you follow me like a lost puppy " I said while pulling the shirt over my head.

I caught her staring. I smirked and she rolled her eyes then looked away.

"Whateverrr, you love me anyway" she said while waving me off.

"Negative, you delusional ma"

"Mhmm, I know your boys do--"

"Uuh uh, shut the fuck up" she started to laugh.

I hated when my friends came around sometimes, just cause they knew she hung around me a lot they was around. Them niggas was pussy whipped and she ain't even want them.

All they ever did was talk bout Mya, shit just blew the fuck outta me.

"Don't hang around them niggas if I'm not around iight" I said.

She grabbed my chain on the dresser and stood in front of me.

"Why not, they're actually kind of cute, plus they're nice to me unlike you" she said as she slipped it around my neck while looking up at me.

I licked my lips my lips and looked down at her 5'10 frame.

"Cause all they wanna do is fuck, and I ain't mean to you. It's called tough love kid" I said. She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"If that's what you say"

"But anyway, where are you going looking all sexy thanks to me" she said.

"A party some female invited me to in her loft"

"Who Kelsey? " I nodded and she rolled ha eyes.

"What you don't like her or something? " I asked, she shrugged while picking up one of my Yeezys.

"No, she's cool I was invited too I was gonna leave after you but I guess we can go together. can I wear these one day" she asked while looking at me.

"Ohh, that's why you looking all good and shit, we taking your jeep then... And hell no, you can't fit them anyway"

"Boy, have you seen how big my feet are. I'm a 9"

"And I'm an 11" I smirked. She huffed and poked her lip out. I pulled it causing ha to frown ha face up.

"Stoooop you gonna mess up my lipstick" she said, she pushed me out the way and looked in the mirror. She smiled then turned back to me.

"Ooh, thank god I'm still slaying" she said while touching up ha lipstick.

"I like that color on you" I said referring to ha lipstick.