4.

Justine

"Yeah he's not doing too well today, he had a whole break down and it honestly broke my heart" I looked back at August through the little window.

He just laid in the bed looking out the window. He hasn't said anything since his break down and that was two hours ago. I was worried about him so I called Mel to see if he could do anything that'll cheer him up.

"We'a be thea' in a few I'm right down the street, I had ta pick up Chris and Duke" he said. I tucked my lips as I looked at the time.

"OK can you guys hurry, I have to go to Vaeh's school in a little while and I wanna take the kids home and feed them "

"iight Yeah, we pullin' up nah and what you have to go to her shool fa? I know she aint cuttin' up huh?" I shrugged as if he could see me.

"I don't even know but 9 times out of 10 it's probably nothing like that, my baby is a good girl" he chuckled.

"dat I know, tell ha  imma be by lata' ta get ha hea'"

"Ok, I'll let her know"

"iight sis "

after getting off the phone with Mel, I went back into the room. once the door opened he looked up at me.

"hey, how you feeling." he didn't say anything, all he did was nod at went back to looking out the window so I just let it go.

"I talked to Mel. he's on his way up here with Chris and Duke " he licked his lips and looked up at me again.

"iight" sighing, I rolled my eyes and went to pick up my purse.

"I have to go to Vaeh's school for a conference and then I'm gonna go home so I can feed my babies" I stood next to the bed waiting on him to respond. When he didn't I just shrugged it off and went to wake Lorie up first.

"are you gonna come back?" I stopped what I was doing and turned around to him. I folded my arms and just looked at him for a minute.

"do you want me to because the way you were acting I wasn't sure" I wasn't trying to be rude but that's what he was doing and although he probably isn't trying to be, I'm gonna need him to work with me. I'm not a mind reader.

biting his bottom lip he stood up out of the bed stumbling a little. I rushed to his side to help him but he held up his hand for me to stop.

"I got it " once he balanced himself, he just stood there. he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. he wrapped one arm around me tightly and the other one tangled in my hair. I closed my eyes and deeply inhaled. I don't know what came over me but I just smiled so big.

" I miss you so much" I said referring to how he used to be before all of this. he squeezed me tighter and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm so sorry ma, fa everything. ion know how I'ma make it up to you but I will, I promise ya that " I stood on my tiptoes. once my lips touched his, it was slow and passionate. He was agressive yet gentle and in so many words without the actual words he was telling me how much he loved me.

As cliche as it may be, he left me breathless and full of butterflies.

Once he pulled away I stood there, my eyes still closed and my hands still wrapped around his neck. his low chuckle pulled me from my thoughts.

"you straight baybeh?"

"hu-huh... oh yeah I'm good, great actually" he laughed and shook his head

"you something else yeah" I shrugged with a small smirk.

"let me get going, uum Mel and them are on their way up and I'll be back later ok" he nodded with a playful pout. I pecked his lips a few times and he ended up wrapping his arms tightly around my waist so that I couldn't move. I pulled my head back and mugged him playfully.