Chapter 15

"Marinette your partner is Nino. Alya your partner is Adrien"

Marinette was kinda sad and happy that Adrien wasn't her partner.

Yes! Now this is my chance to ask Adrien what happened that night at the dance! Alya said to herself.

_________________________________________

Afterschool

Alya went to Adrien's house to work on the project. Also to get some answers...

Alya ran the door bell and the gates automaically opened. huh, No one answered

Alya walked to the door and before she can knock, the door was opened by Adrien.

"Hey Alya, come on, we can work in my room" Adrien said, leading her to it

Alya followed Adrien and finally got in his room. "This is YOUR room?"

"Yea" Adrien said, scratching the back of his head "It was may dad's idea, I just rolled with it"

Alya places her stuff on his desk "So... Can I ask you something?"

"Sure" Adrien grabs his book bag and places it on his bed

"What happened the night of the dance?" Alya said leaning against the table

"Alya, not this again" Adrien said, sitting on his bed, looking through his bag

"Adrien, you know what happened to Marinette that night. I NEED to know!" Alya said walking in front of Adrien

"Sorry, Marinette might not like you knowing" he said, he then looked at Alya "Look, I think Marinette doesn't want anyone knowing about that. She'll tell you when she's ready"

"Okay, fine. Let's just start the assignment already" Alya walks to her bag to get her book. I'm getting answers Agreste, one way or another...

Marinette's house

Marinette was taking down the pictures of Adrien in her room.

"Marinette, What are you doing? Nino is coming over, not Adrien" Tikki reminded her

"I know, but Nino is Adrien's best friend and he doeesn't know I like Adrien. Besides, I was gonna take these down anyway" Marinette said and starting think about the feline hero

"But why?" Tikki said and then heard a doorbell

Marinette threw away the pictures of Adrien and ran to the door. "I got it"

Marinette opened the door "Hey Nino"

Nino smiled ad said "Hey Dudette"

"Come in" Marinette says to Nino "Mom, Dad, Me and Nino are doing a project upstairs"

"Okay, Sweetie" her parents said, still watching the tv

Marinette and Nino went upstairs and started doing there project. Once they finished, Nino said "Marinette, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Nino, what's up?" Marinette said facing him

"Um, we know each other for I while now and, well, ... I like you" Nino said,nervously. This was making Marinette blush like crazy!

"A-and I like to know...Will you... go on a date with me?" 

___________________________________________

Hey Guys, sorry I took so long to update and worst...I left you in a cliffhanger. But sadly, I'm leaving you in a cliffhanger again. High School is becoming a real pain. Luckily, I'm on winter break and hoping to update soon. I'm sorry for making you wait a month or more! I wish you can forgive me.

Also... Thank You! For everyone reading my book. When I first stared writing this story, I only had like 10 readers, now I have 2.65k! Again Thank you so much for taking your time to read my story. I love you all and have an awesome New Year!