Chapter 13

Marinette was in her room, thinking about the kiss.

"Chat Noir loves me" she whispered to herself.

"Marinette?" Tikki asked, making Marinette stand "You okay, you've been on could nine recently"

"What?! Of course I'm fine..." Marinette said, with a nervous giggle.

"Hmm. Sure...." Tikki said, not believing Mari "What happened the other night at the dance? I fell asleep"

Marinette started to blush, should I tell her? No, at least, not yet "Maybe later Tikki, I promised Alya I was gonna meet her at 12"

Marinette walked to the park where she was gonna talk to Alya. Once she got there, she saw her sitting at a bench.

"Hey Alya" Marinette said walking to her Bestie

Alya stood up, and by her look, she didn't seem happy.

"You okay Alya?" Marinette asked, worried.

"Last night. Where did you go?" Alya said "I was looking for you like crazy! Until you texted me that you went walking home, what happened? Was it Chloe?"

"Um" I should tell her. No, not yet, no one can know right now "My mom ... told me to come home...yeah, that's why I left"

"Why didn't you tell me? I would of understand, Nino could of given you a ride-" Alya was saying but Marinette cut her off

"No, I wanted you to enjoy your night" Marinette said, with a innocent smile

"How could I?! I was looking for you almost the whole night!" Alya said, quit loud. Marinette stared to laugh, Oh Alya

_______________________________

Why? Why did we have to move? I love Italy so much. I have my family, friends, Trixx, Everyone I know and love is there, and now I have to leave them. I don't know anyone, why?

_______________________________

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this chapter after a long time. Tell me what you guys think. Love u and thx for waiting!