Dear God...

WARNING: Blood, Gore And Descriptive Torcher

"Shhhh", the voice whispers in your ear. The voice is deep enough for you to know it IS a man's voice but not clear enough for you to know who's...
Then out of nowhere the hand of the mysterious man lets go and he pushes you down onto the ground beneath you.
You stumble to the ground saving your face from hitting the dirt with your arms. But your left arm (the one with the peice of metal in it) isn't strong enough to hold up your weight so your arm collapses and the left side of your face callapses to the ground with it.
You struggle to sit up.
But you eventually get to the point where you can catch a glimpse of the mans face before he covers your head with a burlap sac.
It looked somewhat like Jacks face...
But that couldn't be, he's so sweet, how could he have done that? And you don't even know if you are in Ireland, or ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THAT for that matter...
The man takes you for miles, you think you are still in the forest because through the small holes of the sac you can still make out some trees.
After probably about an hour to an hour and a half of walking, he sits you down and ties you up to what appears to be, a chair.
After he has finished tying your body, legs and arms up he pulls the sac off of your head.
You open your eyes, it isn't Jack... Or anyone you know for that matter.
When you look around you see next to you a man tied up onto a chair as well, Mark?!
He's cut up pretty bad, his arms are bleeding alot, and so is his head. 
Your smile grows brighter when you see him...
But when you look around the rest of the room, your smile turns into an absolutely devistating look of terror.
The men and women on the plane, they where all dead, blood pouring from there eyes, and their mouths. And blood painting the walls of the small room you had been forced to go in.
Your attempt to getting loose is the second thought in your mind as you realise that Mark and you could be next...
You try and whisper to Mark and see if he is okay.
But the man hears you and grabs your chin.
"Excuse me, did you say something?" , in a stern, terrifying voice.
"N-No..."
"Well, You just did."
He lets go and walks over to the table covered in assortments of what seem to be torcher tools.
He grabs a small knife and walks over to you.
Your heart starts to pound.
"Do you want this???", He asks as he shoves the blade infront of your face.
You shake your head side to side, saying No.
He grabs your right arm and puts it down onto the arm of the chair...
"No, No! PLEASE. I beg you!!!"
You beg for mercy as he takes the blade and slits your wrist.
Tears fall from your face as you ask him,
"Why?! Why are you doing this to all of us???"
He grabs your left arm and cuts a part of your forearm.
"SHUT UP!", He yells.
Your face is rose red in pain and terror as you slowly pass out from the pain and blood loss.
To Be Continued...