Chapter 7

A/N: I really like this chapter tbh
-
My back was pressed against the brick wall of the school building as I waited for Will to show up. It wasn't long until the blond appeared, his signature bright smile on his face.

"Let's go," he grinned, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards his car.

-
-

I sat stiffly on the couch in Will's house as he picked out a movie for us. He pressed play on some random show and sat down next to me, the cushion sinking underneath his weight.

My blank stare watched the screen with no interest as Will followed the movie earnestly, absorbing every detail.

Slowly, for some reason, my eyes drifted to Will for the second time that day. There it was. That odd feeling in my gut.

Oh gods Nico. No. You could not develop another crush on some stupid jerk who isn't even gay. I mentally cursed myself.

"Uh Nico? Everything okay?" Will waved his hand in front of my face. I blinked in surprise realizing I had zoned out.... staring right at Will's face.

I felt my face heat up in embarrassment and I quickly looked away, staring at the floor. "Everything's fine," I mumbled.

Will laughed leaning against me before resting his head on my shoulder. "So how was your day?" He smiled and my face reddened even more (if that were even possible).

"Fine," I replied quietly, pulling my body slightly away from him. He tugged me close again, wrapping his arms around my slender body.

"You're cold," he mumbled, holding me tightly. I stayed silent, eyes wide. He was really warm and I was oddly comfortably, practically laying on him.

The movie played on and neither of us made an attempt to move. I slowly closed my eyes, relaxing slightly. A small sigh escaped my lips as I started to feel tired, enjoying the warmth that radiated from Will's body.

-
-

When I woke up, it was dark. There was a blanket laid lightly over top of me. I sat up in confusion. Where was I?

The moons light illuminated the room through the window. I was in a bedroom but it certainly was not mine. Last I remembered I was watching the movie with Will.

I left the room, navigating my way through the dark till I was back in the living room from before. Will was fast asleep on the couch, lightly snoring. I had to stifle my laugh, poking his shoulder lightly, trying to wake him.

"Will," I whispered. He didn't budge so I poked his shoulder harder. He groaned, lazily flailing his arm in my direction to push me away.

"Go to sleep..." he mumbled, eyes remaining closed. I smiled and poked him again. This time he grabbed my upper arm, pulling me onto the couch with him. My shriek echoed through the quiet house and I inwardly cringed at how high pitched it was.

I landed on top of him and froze. Our faces were only a few inches apart and I could feel his hot breath fanning over my face. Thank the gods it was dark so he couldn't see how red I was. He was staring at me, eyes just slightly open, with a small smile.

Like earlier, his arms snaked themselves around me, trapping him against his chest.

"Why're you awake at this hour?" he mumbled, turning his face away. I tried to free myself from him, but ultimately failed.

"I-I don't know, I just woke up. Did you move me to your room or something?" I asked. He nodded.

"You fell asleep during the movie and I didn't want to wake you up to go home so I just carried you to my room to stay," he closed his eyes again and carefully I rested my head against his chest which rose and fell with his breathing.

"Okay," I replied quietly, closing my eyes as well. The room filled with silence and I found myself utterly exhausted once again.

"You were just too adorable to disturb," Will said softly, reaching up and lightly running his hand through my hair. My face was heating up, but I didn't move, instead hiding it in the cloth of his tshirt.

Why was Will acting like this? And why was I enjoying it so much?

-

-

A/N: This update is overdue as usual omg. I want to start moving things along in this story so I decided to add a bit of fluff for y'all. Hope you enjoyed ^~^ (please let me know if there is any punctuation/spelling errors I only proof read it like once and I'm half asleep so it might be kinda chaotic I don't really know.