Hockey Boys Play Games

Excited to see the Sarnia Sting play tonight with Mama and big bro!🐝 #gosting loriloughlin matthewtkachuk

16k likes. 200 comments.

matthewtkachuk it'll be a nice change to watch them play instead of playing them myself #alwaysaknight 💚

username you're so luck you mom is Lori loughlin! Omfg love her so much #auntbeckyyy

loriloughlin I'm so excited to hang out with my two incredible kids!!! And to see the ohl first pick live! #stingnation #jakobchychrun #mykidstillplaysforlondon #londonknightsrock nice pic too hunny❤️

username1 GO STING AHHH

••••••

I slid on my light wash ripped skinny jeans, Uggs, and grabbed my Chychrun jersey. I then grabbed my black Coach over the shoulder bag and headed down the stairs, where Matthew was already waiting.

"Mooooom! Are you ready! Let's go!" I yelled back up the stairs to my mom. We needed to leave already or we'll be seriously late. And we need to be there to do the puck drop.

There was no answer....

"MOM!" I yelled again, yet there was still no answer.

"LORI!!!" I screamed this time, but no answer.

"LORI LAUGHLIN! COME ON MOM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

My mom finally ran down the stairs apologizing over and over again, ushering us out of the house.

"Sorry, sorry! I was on the phone with some people from Fuller House, just confirming my schedule for next week." She explained, driving towards the arena.

••••••

We finally reached the arena. Mom parked the car and we jumped out of the car, sprinting towards the back doors of the arena.

Once in the arena we were greeted by the GM of the Sarnia Sting.

"Hello Ms. Laughlin. It's an honour to meet you, and Matthew it's nice to see you outside of the rink. You're an incredible player young man." The GM said with a smile on his face. I never did catch his name, but he certainly was a very nice man.

"Oh thank you sir. It's awesome to be here! And this is my daughter, Olivia." My mom said and I extended my hand and smiled. A look of realization crossed his face.

"Oh yes, yes! Olivia Jade! My daughter watches your YouTube channel 24/7. She loves you!" He says which causes me to smile wide and blush deeply.

"Wow, thank you! That means so much! Tell her to message me on Twitter or Instagram and maybe we could go out for coffee some time. I definetly don't have many friends here since we just moved."

"Oh, that sounds great she'll be so happy. Thank you. Now...we should be going. We don't want to be late! Please follow me."

We followed the kind man to the entrance to the ice where I could see some yellow jerseys watching us walk over. This will be fun, hopefully some of them are hot.

***NEW STORY! Hope you guys like it! Just so you know, none of this is true except for the fact that Olivia Jade is Lori Laughlin's daughter. Just so you know, chapters for this story will be shorter, but hopefully then I'll be able to update more often! Please vote, and if you haven't already, check out my other story Begin Again about McDavid and the Otters! Thanks guysssss :) ***