Chapter 30/Let's do it

"Have you ever thought of going into the Youtube industry?" He asks with a high pitched voice.

I look deep in his eyes... "I've never thought of that. I'm not sure if I'm the Youtuber type." I say with a chuckle.

"You don't have to be the "Youtuber type" people will love you. You're great Candy!" He said grasping my shoulders.

"I don't know. I'm not really ready for that. I don't even have a camera." I say looking down.

"Well then just get all the things you need until your ready and start when you have everything!" He says hopefully.

"I guess so.. but what will I do?" I ask.

"Anything you like, you said you played piano...so you can play, do skits, drums, vlog, I don't know. I would watch you do homework for gods sake. You're so fun, everyone would love to watch you!" He beams.

"I don't think I have a very interesting life for that yet. Maybe I'll play, or do a skit... I'll see what works out for me as time goes on." I say smiling.

"For now I have a camera you can use. Here let me get it." He says getting up. He leaves the room. I hear him talking to his mom but I can't make out the words.

I look around, I see some fan art up on a board on his room. That makes a smile appear on my face. I'm such a big fan of him. I'm in love with this guy. We are together. He is my boyfriend. Shawn Mendes is my boyfriend. What is my life. My life can't get any better. Everyday I think of this. How did this happen? Just because of that one day I decided to ask Jen to get ice cream with me after school. Just because of that one decision. Just because we walked in that pace, just because we just so happened to go at that exact time is why I am where I am. That's insane. That just goes to show everything in life happens for a reason. Every single decision you make, every single thing you do, has an effect on your lif-" Just as I am thinking to myself Shawn walks in with a camera in his hand.

"Guess what I havee" He says walking over to me with a gorgeous smile on his face.

"yayy." I say getting up to give him a hug. "Maybe I should start now." I say feeling spontaneous.

"Sure, what's your idea?" He asks tilting his head.

I love it when he does that. I can't resist to kiss him right now.

"I'll play." I say simply looking over at his keyboard.

Shawn puts is arms around my waist and pulls me up. He twirls me around wile saying "YYAAYYY" while I'm screeching because I think he's gonna knock something over. He sets me down and kisses me.

"I've never heard you play! I'm so excited! What are you gonna sing?" He says and I can feel the excitement from his eyes. That just made me melt right there. "Surprise." I say.

He helps me set everything up and even brings lighting stuff in. Well lets not forget who the master of covers are. He's pretty much a professional at this. I watch him as he plays with the camera teaching me how to use it. He seems so passionate about this I love it.

Everything is set up and Shawn just stares at me.

"Soooo, can I sit here and watch?" He asks.

I get a little nervous thinking I might mess up or do something stupid and have to start all over again.

"Yes. But I feel nervous Shawn, I don't wanna disappoint you."

"Are you kidding me right now??" Shawn says in a Miranda Sings accent. That makes me laugh. "Even if you suck I'll be in love with it." That made heart flutter. The nervousness and jitters left my body and I am ready to play.

I sit down and look up at the camera. Shawn presses record and flashes a smile at me. I'm ready.

I play the first few chords, I look up at Shawn and I see his smile grow x5 times bigger. I smile as well.

"I love it when you just don't care..."