Allison seemed a little taken aback, but said nothing. "Well, you need to get rid of this," Lydia said, starting to pull at the shirt on her shoulders. Sabrina smacked her hands away. "I can't just walk around naked, Lydia."

"Come on," she said, "My gym clothes are more fashionable than this."

-/-

Lydia had gotten her a "hotter" shirt (Lydia's words, not her's) and they had headed to the next period. It was now close to 5:00 and Sabrina was hurrying to get to Derek's. No car and no athletic ability made it hard to get there fast.

When she arrived, disheveled and breathing hard, Stiles and Scott were already there, along with Derek and another man. Sabrina dropped her bag onto a bench near the window and took the place beside Stiles on the end of the table.

"Sorry I'm late," she sighed, her hair sticking to the back of her neck with sweat. "No car."

Derek and the other man glared at her, and she could automatically tell they were related. Their scathing looks we're almost identical. Sabrina looked at her shoes.

"Sabrina, that's Peter. And you know Derek," Scott told her. Sabrina nodded, sharing a look with Stiles. "What is she doing here?" Peter glared. Sabrina turned to him, her jaw set. "I want to help."

"How do we know she's not on their side?" Peter questioned, arms crossed, "You don't even know her-"

"She's here to help us," Scott said firmly. Peter looked at him, eyebrows raised. "You sure-"

"Peter," Derek snapped, "Its not important right now." Peter rolled his eyes and went to sit on the steps leading to the loft. "Okay," Stiles said, "You see this?" He pointed at an air shaft on the roof of the bank, "This is how they got in."

"It's a rooftop air conditioning vent. Leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here," Sabrina interjected, having talked to Stiles and his dad herself earlier that morning, "One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft-"

"The space is so small, it took him about 12 hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way," Stiles said, his fingers dancing across the map, "Then, throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned cash back to the guys on the roof through that one little shaft in the roof. Boom." Stiles mimicked dropping the mic.

Scott bit at his lip. "Can we fit in there?" he asked, eyebrows furrowed in thought. Derek looked at them. Sabrina looked skeptical, despite Stiles' answer. "Yes, we can, but very, very barely."

Sabrina nodded along, however. "They patched up the wall too, so we're gonna need a drill or hammer or something to break through again." Derek pushed himself off of the table, crossing his arms over his broad chest. "Forget the drill."

Stiles looked taken aback, eyebrows furrowed. "Sorry?"

Derek glared at him, saying confidently, "If I go in first, how much space do I have?"

Sabrina looked at the map, then back at the brooding werewolf. "About... 3 inches?" Derek nodded and Stiles scoffed. "What... What do you think you're gonna do, Derek? You gonna punch through the wall?"

Derek gave him a stoic look. "Yes, Stiles. I'm going to punch through the wall." There was no sarcasm.

Stiles laughed cockily, facing him. "All right, big guy. Let's see it. Let's see that fist." Derek rolled his eyes, holding up his hand, clenched into a fist. "Big Bad Wolf. See that? That's maybe three inches to gather enough force to punch through solid concre-"

Derek thrust his fist into Stiles' hand, and Stiles cried out, doubling over and clutching his wrist. Sabrina raised her eyebrows in surprise. She glanced at Scott who just shrugged.

Stiles tried to stand up, holding his hand close to his chest. "Ah... He could do it..."

Derek sighed, leaning back on the table. "I'll get through the wall... Who's following me down?" Scott looked at the table. Sabrina and Stiles both looked at Peter.

"Don't look at me," he mused, crossing his broad arms, "I'm not up to fighting speed yet, and, honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself." Derek sighed, glaring at his uncle.

"So I'm supposed to just let them die?"

Peter shrugged indifferently. "One of them is already dead."

Sabrina avoided Peter's cold gaze indignantly. He was so heartless. "We don't know that," Derek sighed. Peter scoffed. "Do I have to remind you what we're up against here? A pack of alphas. All of them, killers. And if that's not enough, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant Alpha," he spat, "I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids. They're gonna be missed."

Stiles rolled his eyes, leaning against the support beam behind him. "Could someone kill him again, please?"

Peter ignored him. "Derek, seriously? Not worth the risk." Derek stared at his hands, then looked up. "What about you?"

Stiles stood up straighter, smiling. "Sure, if you want me to-" Derek glared. "Not you."

Stiles deflated, and snapped his fingers. "Got it." He sank back beside Sabrina, who patted his shoulder awkwardly. Scott looked at Derek. "I don't know about Erica, but if Boyd's alive, we have to do something. We have to try." There was hesitance in his voice. Derek said, "But?" Scott sighed.

"Who's the other girl? The one locked in there with Boyd?"