2- The Thunder and The Lightning

Comenzar desde el principio

"No you won't," Barry said, as he fazed through the vines. "You're not going to do anything, or go anywhere. Unless, you count jail." Another blur of lighting, and he punches her right in the head; knocking her out completely.

"Nice hit," I comment, looking down at the criminal.

"Thanks," Barry replies. "I've been working on my fight techniques."

"I can see, she's out cold."

"Oh, and I won the bet."

"Yep. I can see that too."

                                                          ***********************                                                                                     

I walk into the 'main hang out' room in STAR Labs. "Hey Cisco," I said.

"Yeah," Cisco responded.

"The bathroom is out of order."

"I kinda ruined the pipe lines that go through there, so its gonna be that way for a while."

"You broke the pipes?"

"I was fixing a bug in the wiring, for the computer."

"Well then how am I going to use it when its broken?"

Cisco spins around in his chair. He looks at his desk. "Use this," he picks up an empty water bottle. I take it from him, and stare at the bottle.

"Ok. I'm gonna ask you one more question."

Cisco pauses. "Go right ahead."

"Yeah, when did you learn that girls and boys have different parts? And how do you think I'm going to use this?"

Cisco slowly turns back around in his seat. "...That is not my problem."

I sighed. "Anyway. Got any more genius ideas in the brain of yours?"

"We just had an awkward conversation, and you're acting like...uh, never mind."

"I've had more awkward conservations before, Cisco. One of them was with my red caped friend's cousin."

"Red caped?"

"Barry will tell someday about her."

"I feel like you both keep secrets away from me a lot."

I walk up behind him, and lean over his shoulder. "Just keep typing."

"Yep."

"What secrets?" A voice asks.

"Oh, hey Dr. Wells." I said cheerfully, pivoting around to face him. "Caitlin's here too! Yes, the whole gang is back together!"

A flash of lightning, and gust of wind comes in. Jesse grins, "I'm here too."

I give Jesse a hug. "Those speedster powers are definatly doing you good," I said.

"Tell me about it," Jesse said. "Jesse Quick is ready to save the day."

"And an awesome code name too. Nice!"

"Sometimes, I think you both consume twenty gallons on sugar before you come to work," Cisco said, typing away at the keyboard.

I ignore him, and smile. "Come on," I told Jesse, "let's see what you got."

"Sounds like a plan."