Normal OC's

Okay, guys, this isn't a new place, but this is going to trigger an event. You'll love it. Major thanks to Fvck0ff_ for giving me the idea of this!!!

So, here's the form for a normal OC...

Name:
Pokémon:
Gender:
Level: (this also determines age)
Appearance:
Shiny?:
Family:
Backstory:
Other:
Crush:
Who's your legendary OC?: (this is to know if you know the password.)

So, you're allowed to have two normal Pokémon OC's. If one of them dies, go ahead and make another.

Here's my OC's!

Name: Glacier
Pokémon: Glaceon
Gender: Female
Level: 56
Appearance:

Shiny?: nopeFamily: She hated them so much, she forgot about them

Shiny?: nope
Family: She hated them so much, she forgot about them.
Backstory: Back when she attended Pokémon Academy, she was always bullied and annoyed. She never had any friends until she met Luca (his form is next). Her family still neglected her so she and Luca ran off when she got old enough.
Other: Luca is her boyfriend. She has half of a heart locket; Luca has the other half.
Crush: None
Who's your legendary OC?: Aura the Mew.

Name: Luca
Pokémon: Lucario
Gender: Male
Level: 74
Appearance:

Name: LucaPokémon: LucarioGender: MaleLevel: 74Appearance:

Shiny?: yep
Family: They died fighting in the Great War.
Backstory: When he was attending Pokémon Academy, he made good friends with Glacier and soon they were in a relationship. The two moved to the island when they got older and Glacier found great work in Erico Town so she had to temporarily move away, but she still lived on the island. Luca found a young abandoned Mew and took her in (this is Aura, of course). He named her Aura and raised her like his own. Before Glacier could meet her, Luca had to go away to the Great War so Glacier never met Aura. Aura was of course sent to the orphanage that later burned down. After Luca returned from the Great War, he reunited with Glacier and Aura.
Other: Glacier is his girlfriend.
Crush: None
Who's your legendary OC?: Aura the Mew.