~Çhapter Sęvęn~

I had finished my tutoring session with Zac and it had actually been really fun, he'd dropped me off back to the Dragon house using the underground passageways.

As soon as I arrived Lucas had been waiting for me saying that it was time for the feast. I followed him to the actual school, the glass pyramid. The school campus didn't look so eerie anymore since it wasn't empty as their were more and more students appearing- a lot of them were dressed like normal teenagers and I almost could've thought this was a normal school. Almost.

Lucas dragged me along while I committed the route to memory. The school was so big that it would probably take time to learn the entire campus off by heart but I have to start somewhere.

We arrived in a massive hall that reminded me of a ball room except that there were square tables spread across the room. The teachers sat at the front on a raised platform and there was a glass ceiling that allowed natural light in to brighten the hall.

Lucas dragged me over to the table on the far right. I looked around and realised the table Lucas chose was hidden in the corner, lots of people looked past without even looking our way. Except for Zac who decided to bounce over here and make himself at home.

"Luky, Archer," he greeted with his usual lopsided grin.

I smiled back and my eyes flickered over Zac's shoulder to see Charlotte glaring at me with a scowl on her face, not even trying to hide her contempt.

"Lucas your sister's trying to kill me with her glare. Does she by any chance have laser vision?" I whispered half joking and half not but Lucas laughed and so did Zac.

"No she does not have laser vision, although that would be kind of awesome," Lucas said almost as an after thought, I breathed a sigh of relief at that.

"Yes awesome unless you count the fact that our dear Chase Archer would've been fried," Zac said plainly and I suddenly felt nauseous. Zac's head snapped up to me.

"Woah there, I can feel it from here Archer, you're going to make me sick," he said and Lucas looked between us confused before his mouth formed an 'o'.

"Yeah we better not talk about my-"

"Hi!" A cheery voice said and I looked up to see a boy with dark brown curls and big brown eyes standing there, he was smiling showing a dimple on his left cheek and he was wearing a Pegasus ring. A mumble of hey's and hi's were said before as he wrung his fingers nervously.

"Can I sit here with you guys since there's no space on any other table?" He asked.

I looked around and saw he was right, ours was the only table with free space, I looked at Zac and Lucas to find them coming to the same conclusion.

"Sure you can sit here," I said and he beamed at me before sitting opposite."I'm Chase," I said to be polite.

"Zac."

"Lucas."

"Cool I'm Julian, Julian Greene," he said happily, I swear this kid is the epitome of happiness.

Zach stared at Julian."You look really familiar," Zac said and panic flashed in Julian's eyes.

"Well...well yeah...um-" Julian stuttered but was saved as someone else began to speak.