HPNG-Chapter 3

And here's the Weasleys again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Weasley family stood on the curb near their home in Whitehaven, England. Hermione stuck out her wand purposefully. A deep violet triple decker bus came speeding into view.

A teenager just out of Hogwarts climbed out and read from a small card, "Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. Where do you want to go?"

Busily Hermione said, "We're going to King's Cross Station."

Hugo looked up at the boy with his turqoise hair and cried, "Teddy!"

"What are you doing here, Teddy?" Ron asked in confusion.

"Needed a job. Figured I might start here. Doesn't pay very well though. Why are you here? I thought Rose doesn't start Hogwarts till next year."

"We're going to see James off, then go to lunch with Harry, Ginny and the kids. Would you like to come. They'd love to see you."

"I just might. My shift's over in ten minutes."

"Then feel free to join us." They climbed up the steps on to the bus, and contiued to the second floor. Teddy returned to the floor below and the Weasleys erupted into speech.

"Did you know that Teddy got a job here?"

"No."

"I think it's really cool."

"Yeah, isn't it?"

"It's wonderful!"