0.2

i suddenly froze when something caught my full attention. it was sound of footsteps near me, specifically behind me. i suddenly felt goosebumps crept on me.

something was not right. i fastened my steps, but then i heard the stranger was fastened too. i was panicked, i don't know what to do. the alley was too dark and so i can't see anything. i need at least a torchlight.

quickly i fumbled in my bagpack, hoping to reach my phone, but its weird since i can't find any. "fuck." i whispered to myself. i'd probably leaved it in the class. great job, kim areum.

no use of this anymore, i zipped back my bag and started to think a way, then my eyes landed on the small light at the end of the alley. i need to reach the end before this stranger did.

with fast and wobbly steps, i quickly run for my life, unfortunately the stranger did the same thing and before i know, i was pinned to the wall.

"ouch." i groaned in pain since my back harshly hit the cold brick behind me. this stranger was so damn strong. i bet its a guy. he tigtened his grips on both of my wrist making me whimpered in pain. it hurtch so bad.

"the fuck are you and what do you fucking want?" i half yell despite the soreness from my back. i was gasping for air after the run.

there was nothing came out from this stranger's mouth, i bet he couldn't speak. i was struggling in his grip, tried to free myself, but surprisingly a soft lips touched mine.

fuck, my first kiss. with all my strength, i pushed him away, same goes to his lips but he didn't budge at all. instead, he kept making the kiss deeper and he tightened the grips around my hands.

i can't help it but to feel good. his lips strangely felt so soft and juicy on mine, making me crave for more. the way his tongue slide in my mouth, making me slightly moaned in pleasure. its just felt so good.

he then ran his finger under my skirt since i was still in my school uniform, and rub my clit. before i know, he inserted one finger in me and i whined in pain and pleasure. he thrusted so slow then went faster each time. the faster he thrust, the more pleasure i get.

i then put my hands around his shoulders to make him more closer to me. "ah fuck." i moaned again. i felt his lips on my neck, sucking my flesh.

"you're so wet, baby." he whispered huskily to my ears and slightly bite my earlobe.

suddenly i felt like something weird on my stomach. i can't handle this, so i accidentally released on his fingers.

"ahh..." i screamed and shuddered heavenly, as something like liquid came out from my hole. he pulled out his fingers before realising me.

"you are delicious, baby." he muttered softly. i blushed, i can't think straight right now. a perverted stranger suddenly harrassed me and i actually like it? unbelievable.

luckily i heard the footsteps leaving me, i sighed in relief. i was safe for now. i fumbled in my backpack and found tissue, i wipe the liquid that wetting my skirt and legs.

there was one thing i need to do now, arrived home before my parents did.

i was weak after the release, but i could still managed to walk faster just to reach my house quickly. my mom will slaughter me if i don't.

i finally in front of my house, seeing my mom's car isn't in the house area, as well as my dad's.

"i'm really safe." i sighed. i went off to my room and have a warm shower. i really need this to forget what had happened to me today.

---
please voteu juseyo ;*